Chapter 7

Brooklyn pov
My sister comes in to town today and I am very excited. I just hope she doesn't bring her boyfriend because he always look at me with lust. I just never tell anyone.
"Brook go clean up the guest room please" my mother said.
I nodded and and went to go ask Trina (soon to be step-sister) if she can help me. When I walked in...
"OMG U THOT"! I whispered screamed .
I couldn't believe what i saw, Trina giving Marco (soon to be step dad) a blow-job. I ran downstairs to tell my mother, but I was yanked by my hair I looked up to see Trina.
"Listen here little girl if you tell anyone about this I will beat your butt" Trina said.
"Bring it" with that I ran downstairs and almost fell.
" Momma we have to leave NOW I will tell you everything in the car ,just know it will break your heart I will pack our stuff and you order us a hotel room".i said fast. She called the people and I started to packing, when I was done I rushed l out the door with no hesitation my mother was right behind me.
"Ok now brook tell me what's going on" she asked with so much concern.
I told her everything and she burst into tears and I comforted her.
----------------------------------------------
Staying at the hotel really isn't all that bad. I walked out the hotel room with my peach bikini, raybands ,and phone. As I was walking the elevator opened to 2 CUTE teenage boys they all moved out the way so I can walk in. I heard whistles and whispers I just ignored them. When we got to the 1st floor I went straight to the pool area, I didn't realize they were in swimsuits. I sighed and found me a spot I got comfortable and pulled out my phone. About 30 seconds later a dark shadow appeared in front of me. I look up and seen one of the cute boys.
"Hey beautiful" he said as I blushed.
"Hey handsome" I smiled
"Why are you all by yourself on this fall day in a indoor pool" he asked
"Well I'm just here chilling , I'm sorry I didn't catch your name" he asked
"Daniel (on the left) and that's my brother Matthew(on the right) " he said with much pride. I nodded then looked at Matthew who was already looking at me I waved and he winked.
"So tell me about yourself" I say
"Well my mother was a baker and my dad used to beat her cause she wouldn't make him cookies she got tired of so we went to this hotel till we get a real house" he said so fast
"Oh" he nodded and we talked a little bit I'm actually starting to catch feelings, I'm glad I'm moving on with my life 😏.