Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The dorm building reminds me of a twin tower- only 5 stories, and without the planes. The building is very shiny, and a sign on an out-of-place looking mailbox proclaims it to be 1-A.

I don't realize Katsuki is inside until he pops his head out and says, "You gonna stand there gaping like a fish all day?"

Suddenly, someone bumps into me. His bright red hair goes well with his crimson eyes, so like Katsuki's.

"Shoot!" He smiles kindly,"I'm so sorry! I was on my phone-" He hold up the IPhone in question, "-and I didn't see you there."

"It's alright," I hold out my hand, "Serena Vilardo."

"Eijiro Kirishima, though you can just call me Kirishima," He shakes my hand, "I'll see you later?"

I nod enthusiastically, then Kirishima crosses past Katsuki silently, and I follow suit.

"Wow," I whisper. The left side of the room is a living area, furnished with couches, love seats, footstools, and a coffee table. A large flat-screen is bolted to the wall. To the right is a large kitchen with an island, a big wooden table in the middle of the room. In the back, past the table, is an elevator, leading to what I assume are the student dormitories.

On the left, by the living room, is a men's bathroom, and to the right, past the kitchen, a women's.

As we step into the elevator, a girl with short brown hair and pink cheeks runs in before the doors shut, huffing.

"Hi," She pants, hands on her knees, recovering.

"I'm Ochako Uraraka," She continues and smiles once she recovers.

"Serena Vilardo, and this is Katsuki Bakugou," I elbow the frowning blonde.

"Stop looking so dense," I pull up his cheeks, "You're gonna scare everyone off. Turn that frown upside dooowwwn," I coo.

He pushes my hands away and lets out a bark of laughter, "Fuck off." I smile.

"So," I turn to Uraraka, "What floor are you headed to?" She turns her slip to face me. Room 414.

"Fourth floor! Same as us!"

She lights up, "Really?" and we high five.

Katsuki says, "Yeah, round cheeks, she wouldn't say it if it weren't true," He rolls his eyes.

"Shut up, Boom Boom Boi," I tease.

"I swear, now I don't know how to change that goddamn username!"

I crack up laughing as we step off the elevator, "Boom Boom Boi," I explain to Uraraka as we walk down the hall, "Is the username I named everyone of Kat's accounts, and he doesn't know how to change any of them!"

"Pffft," She laughs, "Why 'Boom Boom Boi'?"

"Cos when he gets angry, he explodes," We double over laughing in front of dorm 420.

"Oh," I start, recovering, "Here's mine!" Uraraka's is a little to the right of mine. Room 214, right!

We squeal and lock hands, jumping up and down like little kids once we realize we're (practically) next door to each other. Katsuki facepalms, but is clearly amused.

Katsuki goes into his room (Which is across from mine) and Uraraka and I exchange "Later!"'s and she goes into her room. I read the sign on the door next to Katsuki's.

Kirishims Eijiro

I knock hesitantly, not sure if he is actually in there, and to my surprise, he opens up.