Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I wake up alone, and to the sound of my IPhone whistling. I glance at the screen, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

Dear god...

All of the notifications are from Facebook. Friend requests, PM's, comments, likes..

I only open it to accept Uraraka's friend request and text her, telling her I'm coming over in a minute, then push 'Do Not Disturb', stick it in my clutch, then change into leggings, my oversized 'Panic! at the Disco' hoodie, and Vans. I brush through my hair before grabbing my hygiene bag (with tampons) as I walk out of the room and head next door.

I don't even have to knock because Uraraka is sitting outside her door in a pink FRIENDS tee, denim skinny jeans, and checkered Vans, as she watches cat videos from Aizawa's page.

She brightens when she looks up and sees me, "Serena!"

"Heya!" I give a little wave of my hygiene bag, "Can we use the restroom before we head to the cafeteria?"

She gives a knowing nod as we head down the hall to the elevator, "Of course."

As the elevator slowly goes down, my phone vibrated through Do Not Disturb. There's only one idiot that could be.

"Good morning, Kitty, kitty, kitty Katsuki!" I sing in a kid's voice.

Uraraka bursts out laughing as Katsukigroans, "For the love of All Might, please never say that again."

I chuckle, "Where are you then, dipweed?"

"Headed to McDonald's, you?"

"Uraraka and I are on our way-" We step out of the open elevator, "-to the cafeteria. See you later, then?"

"'Course."

"Love you, Kat!"

"Love you too, cinnaroll," He uses his childhood nickname for me. He got me that stuffed cinnabun and those slippers a couple of Christmases ago, when my cheeks were round and child-like.

"You two are... friends?"

"Childhood friends," I nod in confirmation, "We became friends because of our marks," I pull up the sleeve of my hoodie, making sure the 24-hour foundation hasn't smeared. It hasn't. Her eyes trail down down to my left forearm.

"It's covered, but-"

"No way! You mean you have a soulmate mark?"

I nod again, "The reason you can't see it is because I always cover it in foundation, but you can see the foundation marks, see?" She nods, pointing a couple lines out.

Pulling my sleeve back down, we walk through the glass doors of the cafeteria, "Of course I'm curious about your mark, but Bakugou's ? What's it say? Where is it?"

The cafeteria's set up to where the line is on the right side and the tables are right there when you walk in, booths along the walls, and a door in the back leading to a courtyard covered in lush green grass. Ochako and I go to the line, each of us grabbing a parfait, hers strawberry and mine blueberry.

"Well," I say as we pay the lady at the register, "All I am allowed to say is that it's on his hip," I make a 'lips-sealed- motion as we sit near a table of loud guys sitting around a round table, our first mistake.

We chat about everything from our home lives, to how we got here.

"Well," Uraraka begins as after she swallows the last bite of yogurt from her little plastic cup, mine having been polished off a while now, "My auntie actually paid for me to come here, because my parents are... financially unstable, and because she 'Saw a great deal of potential' in me," She uses air quotes.

I smile, "Aww, that's really sweet! I came here, along with Katsuki, because we both reciev-"

I'm interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. I'm not prepared for my second mistake as I turn to look up into the golden eyes of Denki Kaminari. My breath literally catches. Wearing a long-sleeved black and white checkered flannel over a white Thrasher tee and black skinny jeans and Converse, he looks like the poster child of a Calvin Klein model.

He smiles - his teeth are so much whiter up close - and then he lays the bomb.

He points over to - oh god no - Mineta, who waggles his fingers and creepily smirks, as Kaminari says, plain and simple,

"My friend over there wants to know whether or not you're a virgin."

A/N: Sorry this one's short but I promise it gets better! XOXO