Chapter 6: Staying Over

Grant and I stay up talking for another hour. He is really easy to talk to when he isn't making me hot and bothered. I am now yawning.

"Are you sleepy?" he asks as he touches my hand.

"Yes. I should head to bed," I say as I yawn again.

"Okay. It was really good to sit here and talk to you some more."

I smile at him. "It really was. Get some sleep, sexy man."

He smirks. "You think I am sexy?"

I laugh. "You know you are."

"Goodnight, beautiful woman," he says with one of his killer smiles.

I stand up and turn to leave the room. I feel him grab my wrist and turn me to face him again. He wraps his arms around my waist and his lips crash into mine. He almost made me come undone with just that one kiss.

"Dream of me, beautiful. If you get lonely, you know where I am." He adds with a smirk.

"Goodnight, Grant."

He cups my face in one of his hands. "Goodnight, my beautiful Grace."

I get to my room and shut my door. I contemplate locking my door but I decide against it. he won't come into my room. Maybe a part of me wishes he would just come in here and take me. I have to stop thinking about him. I put on my pajamas and climb into bed. I fall asleep quickly.

I haven't been asleep very long when I feel my bed dip down beside me. I open my eyes and see Grant climbing in bed with me. He doesn't say a word. He puts his hand on my thigh. He smiles at me as he slowly moves his hand up my leg towards my hot and we center. 

He presses his lips to mine with a heated kiss. His tongue enters my mouth and massages my tongue. His hand makes its way up to my wet center and he rubs his fingers over my overly sensitive area. His kisses move down my neck as he slides a finger inside of me. All I can do is let out a very breathy moan.

"I have to have you," he whispers in my ear.

I can't manage a sound. I just nod. He takes my hands and wraps them in a piece of silk and ties my hands to the headboard. He covers my eyes with another piece of silk. His lips travel down my body until they reach where his hand just was moments earlier. He flicks his tongue on my sensitive skin as I arch my back, thrusting myself into him. He kisses back up my body and kisses my lips. His kiss is hungry and passionate.

He lowers himself onto me and into me, without another word. The sheer force of it startles me and I cry out. Just as I am about to scream out... I open my eyes. Grant is nowhere to be found. I am tangled up in my sheets, hot and sweaty and alone. It was a dream. I had trouble going back to sleep after that. I couldn't decide if I should go out there and bring Grant back into my room with me to live out my dream, to finish it off myself, or to just go to sleep. I choose option three and go to sleep... finally.

The next morning I make my way into the living room and I don't see Grant anywhere. I am a little disappointed. Just as I am sure he has already left this morning, he comes out from the kitchen. He is wearing nothing but the pants that he had on last night. Holy hell, he is gorgeous. 

Dammit. I want him for breakfast. I wanna lick his whole chest and abs.

He smiles at me. "Good Morning, beautiful."

"Morning." I am afraid to say any more to him for fear that he will hear the desire in my voice.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks with a smirk like he knows I dreamt of him all night.