Called into the office

(Lmfao it's gonna be like f4! I'm dying)

All five of the boys had walked into the head masters room, awkwardly or confidently making eyes contact depending on the person.

None of them
knew eachother, each of them sticking to their territories to avoid the fans fighting with eachother over who is better.

All of them did acknowledge eachothers beauty though.
Yeonjun had his eyes on one of them to say the least, the cute bunny looking boy shyly sitting down on a couch near the big wooden desk.

He smiled as he sat down at the perfect angle to see the other, on the couch opposite of Soobin.

Making Soobin look at him uncomfortablely.

The others finding their spots, having trouble picking a side because they didn't know eachother at all.

Kai sat next to Soobin while the other two sat with Yeonjun.

Kai turned to Soobin with a confident smile. "Feel like we got in trouble?"

"A bit?" Soobin said unsure.

"I don't remember doing anything bad though." Yeonjun cut in.

"Me neither.." Beomgyu stated.

Taehyun smiled reassuringly. "Let's just hear what he has to say."

Some of them nodded at his words and turned towards the desk.

After about three minutes, the headmaster walked into the room. Sitting down in his big, black, leather, spinny chair.

"Hello boys."

They all bowed simultaneously, some at different heights than others, but still wanting to be respectful.

"Now for the reason I've brought you all here." All five of them snapping their attention to the headmaster. Each looking for the reason they were here.

"I would like to ask you all for a favor. Of course you will have a payment for this favor."

"Favor?" Beomgyu asked skeptically.

"Yes, a favor." He nodded. "There is an important program that me and my seniors have planned for a long time now."

He continued. "It is called the daffodil program. Daffodils symbolize a new beginning. The meaning of this program is to help make a better tomorrow. That is why you would have to help grant your other students wishes."

"Wishes?" Kai asked a bit sarcasticly.

"Yes, like help someone confess, or help deliver something. But it could be more than meaningless things as well."

"Like what?" Yeonjun asked.

"Well, you'll have to find out for yourself."

.........