Soobin

"Soobin, can you teach me how you made those croquets?" A girl asked standing on the other side of the island.

"Me too?" Another girl asked. And soon enough a bunch of girls were crowded around him.

"I- i'm sorry.. But-" Soobin tried to deny, but all of the girls whined and pouted. And Soobin was just too kind to deny anyone.

"Ok.. but please back up." Soobin said quietly.

Some of the girls backed up, others following. Still not very far, but far enough for him to breath.

Poor Soobin was a cooking major. He mainly wanted to open a bread shop, but his parents still wanted him to go to college so he had agreed.
And with the cute little bunny face he had, he immediately became popular.
Not so much to his delight, but he did.

He tried to peacefully cook, but being the only good looking guy in the cooking major, his plans were ruined. Girls and even boys gathering around him everyday, asking for him to teach them.

And as you may know, he is too kind to reject people, shy at that. So he ends up helping at least 12 people a day.
Getting exhausted by the end of the day.

A boy rushed into the cooking classroom, seemingly in a hurry.
Desperately pushing past everyone.

He eventually made it to Soobin and demanded his attention.

"Soobin, the head master wants you in his office."

"What?" One of the girls interjected.

"Who would believe you dweeb?" Another girl scoffed.

"I can't believe someone like you would even try to talk to Soobin."

"Stop." Everyone stared at Soobin, being one of the first times he hadn't sounded so feeble. "That is very disrespectful, he is just trying to pass on the message." Soobin turned to the boy with a smile. "Thank you."

The boy immediately blushed and nodded cutely, stepping out of the way for Soobin to escape the horde.

Everyone watched as Soobin exited the cooking room, wondering why in God's name someone like Soobin would be called directly to the head masters office.

......