Taehyun

"Are you sure Taehyun?" A girl asked.

"Of course," He smiled. "It's only bringing this little guy to the shelter. It's not that hard."
He lightly poked the puppy's cute little nose. The small black puppy wagged his tail in response.

"Then I'll mark him off the list." A boy next to Taehyun spoke.

"Alright, I'll make sure to come and grab him after my classes are over." Taehyun smiled at the puppy, causing all of his fans around him to 'coo' and 'aw' at the sight.

Taehyun was a vet major, always having loved animals from the beginning.

And he worked his ass of to get into this college since his parents were of no help.

But it was all worth it when he got to meet and help a bunch of animals in the classroom and on trips to larger areas like farms.

Of course his fan base spiked immediately, all of the girls loving how mature and caring he was.
And of course how damn pretty he was.

A girl he had never seen before walked into the classroom, walking up and tapping him on the shoulder.

"Yes?" He asked the now blushing girl.

"Um..well, the head master wants you in his office." She scratched the back of her neck.

"Right now?"

"Well, yes. That is what I was told."

"Alright." Taehyun nodded and put the puppy down. Taking off his lab coat and set it down on a coat rack near the door.

The puppy whining as he exited the classroom.

........