Chapter 2

Soobin didn't bother going to class. Instead he walked to the east side of campus to see a few fellow student desperately trying to set up the dessert, others rushing back into the school to probably bake more.

Soobin walked up to the stalls, gaining a few eyes and surprised gasps

"Who's the student running this?" Soobin asked.

A girl with cute red circle glasses and short hair raised her hand timidly.

"Your request has been received." Soobin said with a slight bow. "Please tell me what I need to do."

She was in awe. "O-Oh right, this way please." She gestured for him to follow, which he did.

They walked inside the building and headed for the elevator, to the third floor.

"I really didn't expect them to send someone like you." She mumbled.

Soobin smiled reassuringly. "I'm just doing as I was told. Tell me what I need to do and I'll get it done, no worries."

She nodded with a small blush.

They made it to the cooking classroom to see a few other students either impatiently waiting for the food to bake, or quickly slamming ingredients together.

Soobin sighed and headed for the pantry.
He had gotten the jist of what they were making, so he grabbed the required ingredients and set them on one of the counters.

He walked around and started preheating two of the ovens. Turning the second stove on with a click of the knob.

"Mind if I help?"

Soobin turned around to be met face to face with Yeonjun, causing him to jump slightly, almost knocking a pan over.

Yeonjun quickly rushed forward and stopped pan from falling, now their bodies were almost touching.
He sighed after catching it and turned towards Soobin, only now realizing how close they were.

Both of them blushed and Yeonjun took a step back, clearing his throat.

"What are you making?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"U-Um.. well, the easiest thing I'm making is cupcakes." Soobin stuttered, his blush very apparent.

"Mind if I help?" Yeonjun asked.

"You can cook?"

"I can do almost anything." Yeonjun smirked, walking towards the ingredients right next to Soobin.

"Well, just don't get in my way I geuss."

Yeonjun nodded, and grabbed the flower, mixing several dry ingredients together.

It was nice, the two of them happily baking together.

Soobin was unknowingly smiling, not actually having anyone help him cook before since he always helped everyone else.

He heard Yeonjun chuckle and turned his head a bit confused, only earning frosting on his cheek.

"Hey!" Soobin giggled, his dimples showing cutely for the first time in front of the older.

Yeonjun's heart clenched at the sight.

"You need to smile more."

"I do smile." Soobin turned, quickly scooping frosting on his fingers and hurriedly poking Yeonjun's nose with it. "You just arnt around when I do."

Yeonjun wiped the frosting off of his nose with a smile. "Then maybe I should be around more often."

Soobin turned back to his mixing bowl. "Maybe.."

They didn't notice that a lot of eyes were on them. A lot of people almost having a heartattack seeing the two in the same room, smiling and messing around with eachother.

It was a rare sight to see, the five of them only rarely stepping into the same radius ever.
But now, here the two were, giggling and wiping frosting on eachother.

After a few baking sessions with the two of them messing around, Soobin gradually opened up to Yeonjun.
He didn't really think about how much of a good guy he actually is.
And after spending several hours together baking and talking, he regretted not spending time with him before even though they had lived together for awhile.

"Hey Yeonjun."

"Ya?" Yeonjun turned to look at Soobin as they gathered several empty trays.

"Do you mind if I watch your game tomorrow?" Soobin mumbled.

"Sure, i'de love that." Yeonjun smiled reassuringly at Soobin after hearing the uneasiness in his voice.

They had finished the baking before dark, the sun now going down.

The only reason they were still in the school was because they had told the other students that they live nearby and to just let them clean up instead.

After a bit of convincing, the other students had left, leaving only the two of them in the cooking classroom.

It was strangely nice.
They had grown close in just a few hours, both of them opening up to eachother more than they thought they would.

So they talked and laughed like they were already close friends.

"Soobin." Yeonjun called.

Soobin turning to only be met with water splashed onto his face.

Soobin squeaked and almost tripped forward.

Almost dying when he crashed into Yeonjun. Chest to chest, Soobin grabbing his arms for support and their lips softly touching.

Both of them were in shock, not knowing what to do.

Soobin quickly backed away with a burning blush spread across his skin. Mumbling small sorries.

Ok.. maybe they were
a bit more than just friends..

.........