ashley stop killing my daddies

November 8, 2019

Hi.

I'm exhausted.

Let's get to the point. I didn't lose my job, not yet. But I didn't want to be an ungrateful bitch so I'm at least thankful that I still have a job that helps me pay for my bills, buy makeup, clothes and other things a typical girl needs.

The fact that they didn't fire me was enough to make me happy. At this moment, you probably should have known that my stressful job is not the reason why I'm exhausted, especially that I could still go to work tomorrow and get paid.

My dilemma started when the author of the Luciano series posted on Instagram with a caption that says "we lay an ally to rest".

Seriously? Another one?

I had a panic attack. If you haven't read the book yet then you should stop reading from here because I'll be spilling the tea. I can't control my hands from typing whatever shit I want to write right now.

First of all, Ashley, I love you but I still haven't moved on with Rico and now you're killing another one of my daddies again.

Do you know how many nights I had to force myself to think that Rico is not real, that he just came from a book, that he's only a fictional character which means I could never find someone like him in real life because reality sucks? Damn, Ashley!

Who are you killing now? Is it Dominic? Veleno? Liam?

Help! I like Dominic a lot but I'd rather have him dead than Liam. My girl Faith, after everything she'd been through, she deserves to have a hot, live husband in the future as her reward.

Okay I know I'm being dumb right now but guess what, I don't freaking care! I know you kill characters for fun but please grant us our wish this time.

Don't kill Liam.