Kingdom Of Valkor

Normal POV

"Where is my first squad?! We are about to go out! Stop being little bitches and get your asses out there!"

Millicent raged and raged, shouting out orders to the other demons. It was over ten years after the first war, when she was just a little girl, unable to do anything while her comrades died in battle. She was clueless to why the King of the underworld had sent her out when she was just a measly little succubus who didn't have any knowledge of how to fight. But know she knew why. For her to build her hatred towards the enemies.

Millicent snarled as she watch the demons before her. "Well. What the fuck are you waiting for?! Get ready!" She roared at, her eyes flashing red. The demons scattered in all directions, looking for armor, terrified of the female in front of them. A sigh escaped the young warrior's lips. She brushed the loose, white strands of hair away from her face, her grey eyes shining in the dim light in the room.

"Chira.. I will protect you." She muttered, tearing up a bit.

Meanwhile, Chira sat on the balcony, watching the army march out to war. He was proud to have the most beautiful demon of the land as the army general and his slave.

"Chira, what are you doing?" a voice came from behind him. 

He slowly turned around, coming face to face with an elderly demon.  The older had grey hair with black streaks, pitch black eyes that seemed to pierce into anyone's soul.  He had similar features to Chira, clearly giving evidence of him being related by blood.

"Father. " Chira nodded.  The younger didn't really care for he just want to await his slave for them to continue their journey across the lands. 

" Chira, I want you to do something for me. " he muttered. 

The younger male sighed,  waving off his father as he leapt off the balcony. " You're a waste of my time old man.." He snarled, walking away from the castle.

Out in the feild,  Millicent walked up to the general of Lord Valkor's Kingdom.  Her gaze never wavered as she watched her enemy, a childhood nemesis,  she might say.  The male stood before her with a confident posture, his armor shining in the sun.

"Valkor's dog.. " she sneered,  her eyes narrowing.

" The name is Kaito,  if you have forgotten,  young Milli. "