Chira

...

Life, death. Which one do you choose?

...

His cape draped in the wind as he stood in a barren battlefield, bodies scattered lifelessly around him. Blood red eyes pierced through his black thick hair which fell over his eyes, fangs shining brightly in the sunlight. Scythe in hand, he looked around, looking or rather waiting for someone. He knew she was around there somewhere, being the sly devil she was. But he couldn't smell her or even sense any signs of life. He sighed, placing the scythe safely on his back, taking a step forward.

"Sir, leaving already?" A feminine voice asked politely.

He turned around, seeing a young girl, around her teens standing there with a sword in hand. Her long white hair blew in the wind as her grey eyes focused on him. Looking down at her, he noticed that she was injured, bleeding profusely from her arm. Another sigh escaped his lips as he raised a brow.

"Explain why you're injured, Millicent." He folded his arms, waiting for a reply.

She looked at her arm and shrugged, looking at him with a bored expression. Her eyes flickered blue, as her hair turned black. The wound on her arm slowly healed, the blood drying up and disappearing into the air. A small moan escaped her lips as a jolt of pain shot through her body. Her fangs grew once more and her horns disappeared along with her tail. Millicent looked at the male once more.

"Well? What do you want me to do, master Chira." She got down on one knee and placed her right hand across her chest. She smirked, looking up at him with a mischievous look.

He tilted his head, raising a hand. "You may stand." he muttered. Chira turned on heel, the chains which dangled from his black pants jingled with every step he took.

Millicent transformed into a black tigress and trotted beside him as they left the empty field, not one body to be seen again.