She's Out Of My Life

Y/N's P.O.V:

I was inside my room just so frustrated with myself. Every day, the stress in me keeps on getting worse by the day. I wish Michael was here but he's with his family so I have to stay here by myself most of the time. I cry every day and it's getting the best of me. I just sat on my bed and cried. I can't deal with my anxiety. Suddenly, the door opens. I knew it was Michael. I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Come in," I said. Michael was there and he looked upset as well.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I should be asking you that. Ladies first."

"Well, it's my anxiety problem. I just can't handle it. And you?"

"You will probably guess why I'm upset but it's Joseph again. This time, he was mocking me a lot."

Joseph always has a way to push Michael's confidence away and to be honest, I don't think we should be together any more. I stood up and put my right hand on his left cheek. I feel bad but than worse for what's about to come out of my mouth.

"Michael, we have so many problems right now. We can't take them. We can't and to be truly honest, I don't think being with you was the right thing to do." All of a sudden, his eyes met to mine filled with pain and sadness. I took my hand of his cheek. I felt horrible inside.

"So, you want me to go?"

My heart just stopped. I just nodded.

"Fine, I'll go..."

He just walked out of my room with tears in his eyes.

"Goodbye Y/N."

He closed the door and I silently cried my heart out. This is all my fault.

To be continued...