Valentines Day

Michael's P.O.V:

Today is Valentines Day and I want to do something special for Y/N. So I planned it out yesterday while she was sleeping and now it's the day. The living room is filled with posters, balloons, cute cards and stuff and I was so excited to see her reaction when she comes back from her friend's house.

Oh goodness, what if she doesn't like it? If she doesn't, I will feel like a big jerk.

As I was outside in the backyard, the door opens.

Y/N's P.O.V:

I just came back from September's house all tired and everything.

"Michael honey, I'm home!" It wasn't long until I noticed the couch was decorated with pillows and hearts.

"What?" I said in confusion

"What?" I said in confusion. What on earth is happening? I just went upstairs to my room until I saw a sign saying, "Go to the backyard."

"The heck?" I went to the backyard when I noticed Michael against the door.

"Michael?"

"Hi, hun." He looked at him.

"What's going on?" I said looking at him for an answer.

"Well um," I was so concerned about his response. "Turn around." I did what he said as I gasped to find the tree covered in lights and pictures of me and Michael.

"Oh my god," I whispered

"Oh my god," I whispered. I looked at Michael and saw him blushing.

"Babe, this is amazing," I said as I immediately hugged him with joy. He giggled as he held my waist.

"You're welcome. Happy Valentines Day Y/N." He whispered in my ear.

"Happy Valentines Day to you too Michael."