Chapter 3: 10 years later

Viara's P.O.V

Its already been 10 years since that night happened. By now, all of us are now 17 years old. I don't know where the others is or if they're okay. After 10 years, I'm now a famous ice sculpture and I've already mastered everything about ice magic and water magic on my own.

I didn't join a guild. Fairytail is the only guild for me. And as a proof, my insignia is still here. Which is by the way, located on my left side of stomach. So it is covered.

After that night, news about Fairytail being anihilated was spread all over Fiore. And seems that not only Luna, Lara, Jeza and I are the survivors. There are a few who survived. But none appeared and was inteviewed by the reporter. Afterall, it is for our safety that we are hiding. We don't know who our enemy is.

And thats a very big problem. We don't know the enemy. Meaning, we don't know who we are supposed to take revenge upon. Not even a clue. I haven't contacted any of them, nor seen any of them. Not even news about them.

Well it seems they are hiding pretty well against whoever it is our enemy.

"Viara-san, hows your new sculpture doing?" A reporter asked.

"Oh, its doing pretty well, though it is not finished right now."

"May I ask what did you named it Viara-san?"

"I named it water fairy." I answered remembering my Mom.

"Oh, may I once again ask why water fairy?"

I smiled at the reporter sadly.

"Its because this sculpture was based on a certain FAIRYTAIL member."

If we can't find the enemy, then we'll let them find us. I just hope they'll come. I'm already itching for revenge. I made myself famous as an ice sculpture, surely, the enemies would definitely recognize me as the daughter of Gray and Juvia Fullbuster.

It took a few more minutes before the reporter left and ended the interview. I tiredly went home and immediately opened the television where there is currently a live interview happening. I was about to change the channel until I heard something interesting.

"Welcome everyone! Today we are here to visit the one and only Scarlet Cake! The most famous cake shop! Known to have the most deelicious cake, and is surprisingly owned by a very young girl, only 17 years of age!" The reporter said cheerfully, facing the camera.

Scarlet Cake huh? So its not only me, but Jeza too. Well this is interesting. I smirked.

Jeza's P.O.V

10 years.. 10 long years that I'm itching for revenge. I created the Scarlet Cake in honor of my Mom. I still haven't heard any news from any of them. Well, maybe on Viara since she's now a famous ice sculpture. And I got suspicions on the novelist and part time newspaper writer whose screen name is Moon.

Why? Because the name Luna also means Moon. So it can only be Luna. But I've got nothing on Lara. No news whatsoever. It feels like she just vanished at the face of the world!

Oh crap, I still have an interview.

"Wow! Who would have thought that the owner of the famous Scarlet Cake is only this young, a 17 year old girl!" The reporter exclaimed. I mentally rolled my eyes.

Ofcourse I'm this young, I need money afterall.

"Why thank you." I said with a fake smile. I need to smile afterall, if I won't, it might be bad for business.