Chapter 6: Viara, Luna and Jeza

Viara's P.O.V

The trip is soo exhausting! My peace in the train was disturbed by a bunch of bastards so I had to imprison them snce I got annoyed, and so, no choice, I also have to imprison the rest of those bastards that are in the train. Tch. How annoying. Thanks to that, the people won't stop praising me! Its really annoying. All I wanted was peace on the train.

As soon as the train stopped, the authorities are already there waiting for the train and to imprison the bastards. And said bastards won't stop shaking like a leaf everytime i just sent them a glance!

"Thank you for saving the whole train against the famous dark guild Hollow Pumpkin who is famous for being thieves." A police man said while bowing to me. I stared at him for a few seconds and then just walked passed him with my luggage in hand. Completely ignoring him as if he was just an air.

I just walked and walked until I finally see the sign 'WELCOME TO MAGNOLIA!'

I took a deep breath, hand shaking and head held low while shaking it every now and then. Trying so hard to forget the night it happened. It was still fresh in my mind. The sight of blood, the smell, the fire. Everything!

I was walking along with the crowd when at the corner of my eyes, I saw a long white with blond highlights hair seemingly being blowed by the string wind. I was about to run to the person whom the hair belongs to. Because I only know one person who jave that kind of hair. The combination color of her parents. The one and only, Lara Xusane Strauss. But then, a very strong wind suddenly blowed that I was forced to closed my eyes because of the pressure. And when I opened my eyes to look again, no one was there. The long hair that I saw is already gone.

Damn you Lara! Are you playing again one of your games!? Tch.

I sighed in frustration. Ofcourse, this is Lara we're talking about. She won't reveal herself. She doesn't trust anyone except for herself, her Mom and the adults in Fairytail aside from her Dad. But, she is right on not trusting so easily, after all, we haven't seen each other for 10 years. Who knows, it might be an impostor. I already know Jeza's face but Lara and Luna? No, I don't. So the only thing to find out is to fight them.

I turned around the corner where there were piles of burned ash. The place where it happened. And then I saw a blonde woman around my age talking to a n old man who seems to be the mayor here.

Luna? She got here first?? But, wait, I can't trust that girl yet. Who knows, might be an impostor. Lara doesn't trust me so she didn't reveal herself. Might as well follow her example just to be safe.

"Ice make spears!" I shouted as I released sharp long deadly spears in her direction.

She seems to have noticed my attack and she pushed the old man aside. She suddenly pulled out a gold key. Zodiac keys.

"I open thee, gate of the bull, Taurus!" She shouted as she sliced the air with her key and then there appeared the infamous Bull that Aunt Lucy uses, Taurus. Standing in its all glory with a huge battle axe and, as usual,his underwear. He destroyed the ice spears easily and then shouted.

"Luna~ your boobs are just as big as Lucy~" he said and then stopped. He turned sad for a second remembering his deceased kind former master, who was once known as Lucy Heartfilia.

Luna just said nothing but, I can see it in ner eyes. She misses her Mom like me. But that sadness was quickly gone as soon as it appeared. She glared at me.

"Viara.... WHAT.THE.HELL.IS.YOUR.PROBLEM?!" She said to me through gritted teeth. Flames bursting around her, making it look like its dancing around her. The air was so hot and the asphalt she's currently standing on is slowly turning red, and then also slowly melting. Uh oh, she really is angry at me.