CHAPTER 8: Mini-Reunion

Lara's P.O.V

As I said that, I saw a very big angry red tick mark on Luna and Viara's forehead... *sighs* It always amuses me that a tick mark can get that red and big. I didn't know that, but well, I guess now I know. And the most amusing part of it, flame brain #2 and ice freak#2 are synchronized! oh wow! 

I smiled at them happily ignoring Jeza's smirk which I might add, made her annoyed that I ignored her... AGAIN. Oh well, more fun for me then. I gracefully landed on the floor deactivating my nine-tailed demon fox transformation, my favorite and one of my original.

' fufufufu, my chess pieces are now in their places, time to start the game. And in due time, more and more players are gonna be included, I need to prepare their roles in the game. And I also need pawns  that I could dispose of. Say whatever you want, but pawns are necessary sacrifices in the game. Without sacrifices, winning the game might be difficult of downright impossible. It depends on the situation and the other player. Now if only I know who's the other player, this would be easy. ' With all these thoughts running on my mind, a very devilish smirk made its way on my beautiful and angelic face(it appears angelic to those that don't personally know her).

"umm.. La-lara? I re-really don't like that smirk on your face."  Luna said stuttering with a pale face and a shaky smile.

I just gave her my famous eye-smile that made me look like a fox who's up to something no good. Which by the way made her even more paler and nervous.

"DON'T MAKE IT WORSE! YOU SADIST!" Luna shouted with twin waterfall tears. Once again, I just ignored her and kept my expression.

"My, what ever do you mean Luna?" I asked her playing the innocent card which was answered by three deadpanned looks from them. hmpt! How rude of them! 

Viara's P.O.V

That eye-smile of Lara is really dangerous! I know she was a sadist deep inside when we were younger but I never expected it to come out! And it got worse! Oh God, how I wish she was just an antisocial brat who's a sadist deep inside. I mean, atleast its deep inside! like really really deep!

I sigh tiredly at their antics, trying to keep my cool. Looking around, I saw Jeza still annoyed by being ignored not even a glance from Lara except after deflecting her attacks. Which by the way, it was a miracle that nothing was destroyed. How? I don't know and I don't care but thank God anyways.

"uh, so.. What are we gonna do now?" I asked trying to act all cool even though its gotten really awkward. Why? Because all things stopped, their antics was stopped but only to stare at me.

"Huh" Luna asked dumbly, not expecting to be asked that kind of hard question. Yes, even I find it hard. I mean, that's  why I'm asking it.

Lara put her hand on her chin, eyes narrowed in concentration, with slender fingers stroking her imaginary beard like those old wise men with long beards do in movies. 

"Now that you mentioned it, what are we gonna do now?" Lara asked still doing her silly actions.

~a moment of silence~ (with a swoosh of the wind with a single leaf floating around in the background)

"Eat cakes?" Jeza suggested already holding a plate of cake with fork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wohoooooo!!!!! yah! I FINALLY updated! TT__TT

thank goodness, I was afraid I was gonna drop this story with how busy I am with school. Tsk, teachers, giving projects, tests and assignments everyday like they didn't experienced highschool! How cruel is that?! TT_TT

anyways, glad to be back... ^3^

btw, sorry for the short update kay? I'll make it longer next time. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!