Chapter 5: Viara's journey

Viara's P.O.V

Ten long years. I guess its already time to come back to Magnolia. I just hope I'll see them there. For information. Its time for the long time awaited revenge.

I was currently sitting on a private room in the train. All alone. Ofcourse,its private afterall. VIP. GRRR.. I'm so bored, I want to freeze something, or should I say, SOMEONE!!

I was deep in thoughts when the door suddenly opened, err, broke down. By an ugly looking man.

"Nobody moves!!! This train is currently under the dark guild Hollow Pumpkin's control!" He shouted loudly, only to be stared by me.

I stared and stared and stared at him. Is he an idiot??

"Sorry to tell you ugly but, its only me here." I deadpanned him. Not caring if he attack me or what.

"Oi,oi.. Don't you understand the situation you're in, huh?! Missy?!" He shouted angrily.

I looked at him boredly. I mean, okay, he doesn't recognize me as the daughter of the famous Fullbuster couple but, shouldn't he feel that I AM MORE SUPERIOR than him by just my aura?! Oh my,what an idiot.

"I'm not an idiot like you ugly. Anyways, I haven't heard of the dark guild Hollow Pumpkin. Must be a weak dark guild since I never heard of them."

The ugly man turned red from anger. Wow! What an interesting shade of red.

"Alright! Thats it!" He shouted and was about to attack me with an incredible speed holding a very sharp looking knife.

I yawned and didn't even spared a glance at him nor said a thing. But a magic circle appeared before he could even lay a finger at me. Yup, thats how strong I am, without even saying anything or striking a pose or whatever like any of the mages should do, I can use my magic to fight against them. My opponent is weak anyways, no need to exert any energy at all. When I opened my eyes after yawning, I looked at the ugly man who dared to attack me was....well,.... How can I say this??

Frozen from head to toe? Or frozen from toe to head?? Whatever. I was about to go to sleep once again when I heard footsteps.. A lot of footsteps running towards my own personal space here.. Oh great, just when I was about to get some beauty sleep some dark guild member wannabe decided to hijack the train that I am currently riding. Really.. Its really not my lucky day.

I got up from my seat, annoyed at the idiots who just ruined my beauty sleep.

"Those bastards would really regret disturbing my sleep, my peace and my thoughts, err, I mean, they would really regret being on a dark guild and holdapping the whole train? Tch.. Whatever."

I was now already standing when a lot of those ugly men appeared. And oh boy, they really do look angry when they saw their frozen comrade frozen from head to toe.

"You bitch! You're a mage?! But we made sure that no mage is on board!" One of the uglies yelled in anger and was pointing at me. I stared at him, as if saying, 'seriously??'

"Are dark guilds these days so weak that they have to make sure they won't encounter other mages?? Oh my, how pathetic." I sneered at them.

They went all red. Once again, what an interesting shade of red. As they all attack me, I sidestepped away from them gracefully. Imagine an expert figure ice skater doing the moves. Yup, thats how graceful I am.

They all attack without any cooperation or teamwork. There's no team, just all work. I felt my eyebrows twitch in annoyance. They have no gracefulness.. They don't know gracefulness!

"Ice make prison..." I cooly said without my Dad's pose but with my hands on my waist and the other on my mouth covering my yawn. I am so cool.

"That all you dark guild got? How disappointing." I said while yawning once again.

They were all gaping at me inside the ice prison. What now??

"You-you're an ice mage?!?! Bu-but, the last ice mage ever known was, Fairytail's-" before the man could even finish his sentence I cut him off.

"Fairytail's Gray Fullbuster?? Yup! BINGO!~ Nice to meet you pathetic dark mages. Be honored to meet the one and only... Viara Gy Fullbuster.. Gray and Juvia's one and only daughter and one of the survivor of the Fairytail's massacre." I said with acold look on my face and cold voice.

Ugh... Something stinks.

I looked at the men inside the ice prison to find them.. Wetting their pants.. Ewww!!! Are they really grown ups?