Chapter 1

As always (how we open with most of our stories), the adventure kids were hanging out up in their usual hang-out spot. 

Jacob came in to check on them when he found out that all of the kids were busy at work, wrapping up presents and making all sorts of stuff. 

"Hey, whatcha guys doing up here?" He asked the younger adventure kids. 

"We're making our presents" Brock replied. 

"It's Anna's birthday!" Ann mentioned excitedly. 

"Isn't it obvious" Cynthia rolled her eyes at Jacob while she was hard at work, preparing a very special dress she was making for Anna to wear at her birthday party. 

"Oh, that's right!" Jacob now remembered. 

It had been at least a year since the Norwegian kingdom of Arendelle was frozen in an eternal winter accidentally created by it's queen, Elsa, who had magic powers to control and create ice. 

But thanks to Elsa's younger sister Anna, plus the adventure kids, the kingdom was restored and since then, Elsa had been learning to better control her powers and they had been growing stronger. 

"I'm just sure glad everyone in the king still accepted Elsa as their queen after that" Teeders mentioned. 

"Me too" Kali added, before looking at this special ice made necklace Elsa and Anna gave her to say thanks for all her help when they first met. 

"We're leaving for Arendelle as soon as we're done preparing the gifts" David told Jacob. 

The adventure kids were really excited to see their Frozen friends again. 

"Okay, everybody ready?" Kali asked the gang, as they all looked prepared to go. 

"Well, what are we waiting for? Lets go!" The twins said excitedly. 

Everyone was soon holding hands (but not in any weird way), forming a circle while the magic crystal that Kali had started to glow and opened a magic portal for them to go into. 

The adventure kids all jumped in, as the magical portal was taking them to a different realm...