Chapter 11

=2 weeks later=

"Welcome back students. Hope your holidays was a safe and enjoyable one." Mrs Clark says. First period: Music.

The class gives out low grunts and 'yeah', as usual. I take my seat next to Tony and Meredith. I get weird stares and smirks, maybe because it's really hot, and I'm wearing a jumper. Yes I did it again. Your probably thinking: All that over a stupid boy. Well when your a suicidal freak like me, and someone tells you they love you, you're going to believe them. Well I believed him, and I fell for it. Hard. Than he slept with Kayla, and left. No goodbye or see yar.

"Okay class, I'm setting out a project." The class groans in annoyance, while Mrs Clark laughs. "Now, I'm sure that if you picked music as an elective, you can play an instrument, or sing." Mrs Clark looks at me when she says: play an instrument or sing. I hate doing both things. "You'll get three weeks to do this, wright a song add music, and sing it in front of the school for performance night. Got it? You can use this lesson today to start on it, good luck." Mrs Clark says. Everyone moves to get an instrument, which basically was guitars and piano.

"Emma, come over here." Tony says. I hop up from my seat and walk over to them.

"We asked Miss if we could stay in at lunch to practise, and she said yes. Stay in with us?" Tony says.

"Do I have to?" I ask.

"No... just kidding, yeah you do." Meredith says.

"Fine." I mumble. I grab a guitar, and strum.

"Ooh..." I mutter.

"What?" Tony asks.

"The guitar is so out of tune." I mutter. I get my phone out of my pocket, turning it on I go on my apps finding my guitar tuner. I adjust the chords, and strum. Perfect.

"Sing." I tell Meredith.

"Haha.... no." She says sarcastically.
"Please..." Tony and I say.
"No!" Meredith yells, getting every ones attention. "Move along." Meredith says. Everybody goes back to what they were doing.
I randomly start playing Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. Tony let's out a laugh.
"Teenage Dream, really?"
"Shut up." I mumble.
"So let's go all the way tonight, no regrets, just love. We can dance until we die, you and I we'll be young forever. You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream, the way you turn me on, I can't sleep let's runaway and don't ever look back, don't ever look back." Tony sings.
"I might get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans be your teenage dream tonight. Let you put your hands on me in my skin-tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight." I sing, we both start laughing while Meredith is holding in giggles.
"Well that was interesting." Meredith laughs.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Short update, I know.
Next one will be longer, and it will be dark. Warning.