Chapter 9

Song: I Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato

~•Meredith's POV•~

"Emma!" I yell, jumping onto her bed.

"Meredith!" She says hugging me.

"What are you doing!?"

"I don't know!?"

"Why are we yelling!?"

"I don't know." I speak normally. Emma just laughs and lays down on her bed. I follow her actions and lay my head on her stomach. I laugh when she let's out a hiccup.

"Okay, Ashton Irwin or Michael Clifford?" I ask, okay let's get something straight. Yes I'm into BVB, Three Days Grace and all that. But, hey. Australia has pretty awesome bands, and I'm not saying that cause I'm Aussie.

"I don't know. They're both hunks, and have great sense of humours....Michael Clifford." She says after a while. "You?" She asks. I think about it.

"Ashton... 'cause I want him to bang me like he bangs his drums." I say.

"Meredith!!" Emma yells, horrified at my words.

"What? I'm speaking the truth." I giggle.

"The truth is perverted." She laughs.

"Amen!" I laugh. "So... what are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing, why?" Emma asks.

"Come to a party with me." I say sitting up. Emma sits up also.

"What party?" She asks, curiosity in her voice.

"Kayla's spring break." I say. Emma's face expression changes from curios to scared.

"Ugh... no. Sorry." She says rather quickly.

"C'mon, please. I know she's a dick but please." I whine

"Teenagers + party = Drugs, alcohol and probably sex. No." Emma says.

"Please. Tony and I'll be there." I pout, yes I'm acting like a toddler it's the only way she'll listen to me.

"Tempting..but no." Emma says, getting off the bed and walking over to her cupboard. "Even if I did go, I have nothing to wear." Emma states.

I grab my phone and start bashing in numbers. "What are you doing?"

"Ringing Hannah." I exclaim, not looking up from my phone.

"Um..why?"

"Cause Tony is with his boyfriend and won't answer." I say.

"Same with Hannah." Emma mutters. Okay, I hate Hannah. Why are you ringing her you might ask, I don't know. I don't even know why I hate her
Maybe because she's dating your crush.

Ugh...no
Ugh... yes

Piss off brain...

"Hello?"

"Hey, Hannah it's Meredith."

"Oh, hey hun what's up?"

"We have a code red." I say.

"Who died?" She asks.

"No one. Emma doesn't have anything to wear tonight." I glance up at Em who flipped me the bird. I pretend to grab it in the air and place it in my pocket. Giving her a thumbs up.

~•Emma's POV•~

We were currently at our local shopping centre, it's the last place I want to be. We've been in Victoria Secret, Suprè, and Jay Jays. So far, nothing. I hate clothes shopping, I hate everything to do with clothes...everything.

Halfway through shopping in Target, a Demi Lovato song came on. We all start singing softly, and than a quarter way through the song, we all started singing at the top of our lungs. 

"I really don't care!" We finish, and randomly start laughing. We got weird stares and snickers. I shrugged it off and started walking to the exit that's when I see this really pretty red dress.

"Can we go in this store?" I ask, Meredith and Hannah look at me with surprised looks. "What?" I ask.

"You like something!" They both shriek.

"Haha, funny." I say sarcastically. We go into the shop and look around.

"Is this the dress?" Meredith asks, I look over and nod my head.

"Go try it on." Hannah says. I do as I'm told and walk into the dressing room with the dress.

~*~

"We're home!" Hannah yells, Meredith dropped us off and went home to get ready. We both hear loud thumps in the hallway and we look up to see Jeremy and Oscar running down the stairs. Hannah and I both glance at each other before the two of us were tackled with hugs. I feel hands go around my waist and I drop the shopping bags I was holding, lifting my arms and placing them on his shoulders, I feel myself being lifted off the ground and lips being pressed against mine. I rap my legs around his waist and I close my eyes, enjoying the kiss.

"Okay! It's getting gross!" I hear Jeremy say/yell. We both pull away to look at Jeremy and Hannah holding hands and looking at us. I let out a blush and go to get out of Oscar's arms but he won't let me go.

"Oscar let me go." I say looking at him.

"No." He says. I hear a laugh and look over to Jeremy again.

"Good luck, Em." Hannah said walking into the lounge room with Jeremy.

"Now will you put me down?" I ask pouting my bottom lip.

"Um...what does N and O make?"

"Yes?" I ask, giggling.

"Your so not close, sweetheart." Oscar says pecking my lips, he takes my bottom lip between his teeth and pulls lightly.

"Are you going tonight?" I ask. Oscar smiles.

"Yeah, I need a date though." Oscar says, smirking at me. I let out a small laugh.

"Are you asking me out?" I ask.

"No.. I'm asking you if I can kidnap you." Oscar says sarcastically.

"I prefer the phrase: surprise adoption." I mumble, kissing Oscar. After that, Oscar never left me alone. He followed me around like a lost puppy. Not that I'm complaining. Every corner I turned, Oscar would be there to kiss my cheek or my lips. I love Oscar.. but how do I tell him?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry for not updating.

YOLO!