Chapter 5

~•Emma's POV•~

=One week later=

"Hey Em." Tony says, as I walk over to him and Meredith.

"Hey." I mumble, I hardly got any sleep last night 'cause I was studying. Yes, I actually was studying. Ask Jeremy. And Oscar ;)

"Quick! There's a fight at the top basketball courts!" A random kid yells, running around. Tony, Meredith and I run to the basketball courts. Once there we see who it was: Jeremy and a guy named Sam. Sam was in year 12, same as Jeremy, I think he's Kayla's older brother. We push through the people around them cheering them on.

"You tell your filthy slut of a sister to stay away from mine, and we'll be good!" Jeremy yells, shoving Sam.

"Or what? Your sister will go slit her wrists again? Maybe you'll join her!" Sam yells shoving Jeremy. That's when Jerem lost it. He pushed Sam so hard that they both fell over, hitting the ground with a smack. I do the most stupidest thing ever, I run over to Jeremy and try to push him off.

"Jeremy! Stop!" I scream, that's when I feel someone snake their arms around my waist and pull me away from the scene.

"Get off me!" I yell, kicking. I'm turned around, and the stranger pecks my lips. Pulling away, I notice it was Oscar.

"I'll get him." He says letting me go, Tony and Meredith run over to me.

"Hey you okay?" They both yell at me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I tell them, looking over to Oscar, who pulled Jeremy off of Sam, another guy comes in and picks Sam up by the shoulder.

"Holy mother of a fish."

"What?" I ask Tony, looking over to the fight circle.

"Connor, he's holding Sam back." I glance over at Connor holding back Sam.

"Shit just got real." I say, as I see Kayla walk over. I also walk over, with Meredith and Tony on my heels. ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

To people who read this. Don't be a stranger, message me.

And here's what Oscar and Emma's ship-name is: Oscma. I came up with that on the spot, if you have a better one feel free to share it with me.

-Emmy