Ch. 41 Bonus Chapter

Christopher POV

Things went out of hand. Since Mea didn't break the kiss, I knew that I wouldn't do that for sure unless she stopped me. She broke the lengua kiss and got close to my ear.

Mea: You should probably tell the guys to begin leaving

I did as told and ran desperately into the house

Chris: Can you give us some privacy?
Zabdiel: Ay papá, aquí la cosa se calentó
Y: Just make sure you guys don't wake up the neighbors
Richard: That's what she said- Joel let out a giggle
Chris: Seriously guys
Richard: Take it- he handed me a condom

I put it in my pocket and ran back to get Mea

I began kissing her passionitally

Chris: Jump

She did as told and I slowly carried her into the house as I took off her dress. I got us into my room and pinned her against the wall. Slowly, I took off her bra leaving her topless. I brought her to the bed, laid her carefully, took my shirt off and hovered over her. I began grinding myself on her gaining low moans from her. "I need you" I heard her whisper. I took my pants off and got back to take off her wet panties off of her slowly using my teeth. I bit my lip why seeing how fragile she looked and I promised to myself I wasn't going to let anyone hurt her. I took off my boxers desperately grabbed the condom, slid myself into her earning a scream in pain from her. "Sorry, but it was still going to hurt if I prepared you", I whispered in a husky voice. Slowly her moans became louder each thrust. "Chris!!" She screamed in pleasure after having her orgasm. I got out of her, threw the condom into the bathroom trashcan and laid beside her.

Mea: That was amazing- she said with a tired voice
Chris: You look exhausted baby, go to sleep- I said as I wrapped my arms around her
Mea: Goodnight
Chris: Goodnight baby

We fell into a deep sleep.