Chapter 11

Dumping as much clothes as I can, on his bed I looked up to find him giving me a crazy look. Ignoring him, I again went back to my room and brought another piles of clothes and dumped them, too. I kept on doing this, sometimes bringing something and forgetting almost everything, it kept on going for about half an hour, when he finally spoke up.

"Why can't you just pack your stuff in a bag?" He was irritated

"Because they are not fitting in them!" I tried to reason him.

"How can they not fit in them if you try to put it properly?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Do you have a problem with me dumping my stuff on the bed?" I asked keeping my hands on my hips.

Closing his Laptop he just glared at me, "Remind me when and why did I asked you to shift"

"Today in the afternoon, with you standing by the bench in the park. Looking straight into my eyes as if you were staring right into my soul. Devoid of any emotions, you stood tall and said "that we'll be sleep-""

"Okay, okay, I'm done!!" With that he went out of the room. Chuckling at his reaction, I looked at the pile ahead of me and fell face first on the bed groaning loudly. After we finished eating dinner, I went to Shezan's room to check upon him as usual before taking a deep breath and walking back to his room.

He wasn't there in the room and not even in the Washroom, which made me relaxed. Taking a pair of pajama and a white chemise, I went to the washroom to change and then go to sleep directly.

After freshening up and changing into my night clothes, I came out. Halfway brushing my hair, he entered and I quickly got up and wore a long shrug covering my chemise. By the time I was done I was sure that he was shocked but then quickly masked his expression. Nodding my head at his childishness I completed brushing my hair.

"Till when my room will be a store room?" He asked me.

Rolling my eyes, I replied, "I didn't knew which side of the Closet you'll prefer that's why I just dumped all my clothes on the floor"

"Can't you ask?"

"I was not in the mood" I shrugged. Letting my hair just like that, I stood up. "Right side!" He said suddenly and I just have him a confused look. He sighed, "Right side of the Closet and left side of the bed!"

"Couch!" I repeated.

"What?"

"Yes, you'll be sleeping on the couch"

"No, I'm not!" He said.

"Of Course, you are!" I said.

"As if I'm gonna listen"

"Oh, sure as hell you'll listen" I glared.

"Try me" he shrugged and I just have him an evil grin. "You do remember my sleeping habit?"

"So?"

"So...you must be remembering that I always sleep without any coverings? That means no shrug...and you must also be remembering that if anyone sleeps beside me, I'm almost on top of that person....and I'm very much fine with you sleeping beside me just like old times!" I grinned.

He gulped. "I'm fine on the couch"

"Why so?"

"Laiba...." He said in a warning tone.

"God, you're such a child!" I said crawling back on the bed. He only scowled. After taking two pillows and one blanket with him, he sat down on the couch. "Did you talked to Shezan?"