Chapter 3

Is love worth worth waiting for?

It is always. Nothing else is worth waiting for except it. Love is the only real thing in life, all else is a facade. Only fortunate people gets it back.
And only fortunate people know that they have it for someone -somebody .

Life is a mess and only love is the medicine. There is no other cure out of this messed up life except such true love. One can be unsure of the other coming back but it is still worth waiting..because existence never gives you any feeling which is not worthy keeping in you .

It will get its expression very soon perhaps. It's not easy forgetting someone you admired so much. This someone special comes too close to the heart to be forgotten.

Leaving him for himself..is too love and respect towards him..Love has its own many ways to express itself.

Love is an emotion that can be expressed in the true way only if you happen to have the required maturity. The relationships we become part of, in our adolescence are nothing but we liking the person basing on one or more attributes about them be it their behavior, nature, beauty, courage and the ease you happen to have with that person.

I'm not faulting the people who are in relationships in the teens, it's just that there's much more to what you actually feel and act during this period.

The more mature you become, the better you deal with your relationships. Everything will fall into place the moment you find the partner.

I know I made many mistakes in my life and I won't be forgiven this easily so I've told my mind and heart that we'll wait. We'll wait till the day Ashar forgives me. Even if it's the last day of me on the earth, I would wait patiently, like right now I'm patiently waiting for him to return from his work.

I was pacing in the hall room every now and then looking at the main door. It's going to be One soon and he has still not came, yet. Worst of the worst scenarios were running in my mind. It's no use of calling him becasue he doesn't picks up my call and if I it's really important then I make Nafisa call him to tell him to pick up my call. But now no one is there in the home except me and Shezan, who was sleeping.

Uncessarily, I was panicking even though my heart was saying that he's alright, perfectly fine, he's caught up in work. But, No, I will still panick and I will still think negative. I was suddenly feeling very irritated with everything present in the room.

Still pacing the room with the same speed when my ears perched up, "Ashar" my voice barely a whisper when I rushed towards the main door, opening it when he was about to rang the doorbell.

His tie was hanging loose, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up. He was holding his coat in one hand while on the other hand, he was holding his laptop bag.

"Assalamualaikum" I softly said and took the laptop bag from him.

"Walekumasalam" he replied back, handing me his bag.

Stepping inside he closed the door.

His eyes were bloodshot red with puffy pouches under his eyes. He looked so tired.

"Dinner?" I asked to which he politely declined. Strange! He always argues or shout as soon as he comes home, but today he's very quiet. Must be because of the workload?

He went up to his room while I decided to give him some time before asking anything. I went up and checked Shezan which I always do. After checking upon Shezan, I went to his room. Slowly opening the door, I squeezed myself inside, keeping his bag on the side table.

He was curled up in a chair in the corner of the room, eyes staring unblinkingly at the large clock opposite him. His eyes were dark, and the rings below them even darker; periodically his eyelids would droop downwards, only to have them snap wide open again, feigning alertness. His clothes, while expensive looked less than impressive; his suit was creased and his tie was loosened halfway down his chest. His hair was unkempt and ruffled, resembling a birds-nest more and more as the clock ticked on.