Say it!

Nathan's POV

"Ok guys you're seriously creeping me out!Stop looking at me like that."Like ever since I returned,Poppy and Naomi we're gawking at me like fucked up lunatics and it's getting on my nerves.

"We know that you're hiding something from us Nath."Poppy said while wiggling her brows at me.

"I know I've took your twenty dollars behind your backs but forgive me ok,I'll pay you guys later."I said trying to change the topic.

"You know damn what we're talking about-Wait wah?!"Naomi gaped at the end and as her best buddy I rubbed her back to calm her down.As I'm doing this Sebastian entered the classroom with papers in this hands.

"Ok keep it down,I've got your tests graded and ready to be handed out,see yourselves how you'd performed."He says with a sigh.

"Remember we ain't done talking."Naomi whispers in my ear and her voice had deepen.I don't like it when it sounds like that.

"And wow guys I'm impressed and surprised.I'm amazed about your performance."He said while looking at the papers with wide eyes.

"OMG!Did we nailed it?!"Naomi squealed making Poppy sneer.

"No,it did."

"Ohhh snap,that definitely hurt!"I laughed making Naomi frown dangerously,reminding me that I'm not done explaining myself.

"To be honest lads,none of you even made it in halfway,it's a miracle,isn't it?"He took one last look at the papers that were in his hand and followed with a teasing chuckle.

"What did he expect?Get a hundred on a fucked up surprise test?"Poppy said while playing with her pen in her hand.

"Nah I'm used to such kind words."Naomi smugged then she lean on her chair and placed her hands behind her head in a relaxed position.

Ok now I'm getting really anxious because it scares me like NONE?!Oh my god kill me now...flowers included yeah I mean my funeral!If you didn't know I'm certainly terrified of failing a test more especially when Sebastian is the teacher of that subject I failed.Oh well I hope there's food in heaven,I don't wanna starve to life,since I'll be dead already.

"But!"He pointed out."I have this guys who surely did the impossible.We have Erik with 86% and oh the highest?"

He said those nerve wracking words before he gazed up on me,giving off a sexy smirk that sent a shivering electric spark in me.Not to mention those emerald crystal eyes,I felt my heart throb the moment he winked at me.Wait the actual fuck?!

"Um Nathan?Did he just...winked at you?"Naomi asked in a low voice as she moved close to my ear.If only she had an off switch to make her shut up!

"No way!You're just imagining things."I said faking a laugh making Naomi face palm herself.

"Dalton."

"Huh?"

"Good job,98."Sebastian stated as he walks up to me,handing my paper.At first I was confused,like what did I do,and what the ninety eight did.That's when I looked at my paper and I was speechless just like that.I shook my head and saw Sebastian flashing me with a smile.

"Keep up the good work,you too Erik."He turned to face Erik and seconds later he continued handing out the rest of the tests and he was out the door and the period wasn't over yet.

"Woah!You're like 98% smarter but 2% dumber,and I'm like 98% dumber and 2% smarter,see?"Naomi said confidently.

"Honey don't give yourself 2% credit,you're 100% stupid."Poppy sighs at the end.