Plan to Green:Part 2

Nothing's more awesome than taking a pic of the sunset when you're bored☝😌

Ahem...anyway,on with the story!!😅

Nathan's POV

I was standing there just frozen.The perfume was still in my hand and of course not on the floor shattered into pieces.My soul felt like it left my body the moment I heard such a mysterious,fruity,smoky voice behind me,I'm not really sure who it belongs to.I blinked once then twice knowing that I'm busted.Hell I'm not going to fucking turn around until I hear my dead dog sing hallelujah for me!

"Hey pendejo I said turn around!"Oh God kill me now.Yeaaah I definitely need turn around before I get a beating.I breathed in as I put back the perfume in the cabinet then I slowly turn around,guilty as charged,my eyes on the ground.

"Nathan?"The way my name sounded coming from him,the strong accent and the intoxicating perfume was still lingering in my nostrils.It only took seconds for me to know that it's him,I didn't want to believe it but I had to.

"I-i can explain!"My voice came out pretty shaky,and Ryan raising his brow as he waits for me to start talking made it worse.

"What are you doing here?"He asked calmly with a smirk plastered on his lips.Like I was supposed to ask him because I expected him to be living in some apartment with his friend but then again I'm the bad guy over here and he has every right to ask me what the fuck am I doing in someone's else's bathroom-Hey wait what the fuck is he doing in Destiny's bathroom?

"Uhhh before I start explaining,why are you here in Destiny's bathroom?"

"You mean by our bathroom.I share it with her."Say what now?

To be honest it kinda stings to hear him say that but it's not like I care right?Nah no I don't.It's already in the past and there's no need for me dwell in it.

It was silent.The awkward silence where one is waiting for the other to break it by start explaining themselves the reason breaking in someone's house...and that person is me.

"Look Ryan I know you find it weird that I'm here in your bathroom in fact wondering how I got in and-"

"Just get to the point."Geez never knew that someone can be as grumpy at this time of the night!

"Ok fine I'm playing a hair prank on Destiny because of what she had done to us,especially to Naomi at the cafeteria.I thought that this is a great way to get our revenge and with the help of Poppy and also Naomi we would get this done immediately without being caught!"Yeaaaah well I'm caught soooo...

"So you saying there are three of you in the house?"He asked,resting his right elbow on his left palm as he held his chin.

"Four,with Erik outside."Just mentioning his name Ryan rolled his eyes annoyingly as he dropped his arms down.

"But how did you guys able to pass the so called 'electric trap'?"He quoted.

"Ahem...magic?"I let out a nervous laugh while caressing the back of my head.Ryan sighed before he went quiet and just stared at me."Ryan I'm really sorry ok?I know that Destiny might be you half sister and all and doing this to her might lead you to hate me,but come on don't defend her!She's a human demon walking on the surface of the earth.Everywhere she goes she leaves a trail of fire!Damage to be exact-"

"But why didn't you tell me about this?I would surely make things easy for guys."He closed the door but he left a small space that anyone can peek through then he skulked towards me.I was still gaping,no words came out of my mouth and I gawked at him.He's ok with this?