Open Up

Nathan's POV

"What d-do you mean you're falling for me?"I was still confused at what he said.Maybe it's my head playing games with me yeah.Th-this isn't really happening.I slowly back away then stopped,trying to process all of this.

"I mean that I'm in love with you Nathan I always been!I just wanted to let it out.Every word that's stuck in my chest with tied up knots.I...I know that it's not a good thing and it's forbidden but I-i can't hold back my feelings."He says as he takes steps forward to me.I was paralyzed...I couldn't move my limbs at all.Sebastian reached out his hand slowly about to touch my cheek,I couldn't do anything.I was all numb.

"I-"I was cut off by my phone.Yes I did lied to him that it's battery's dead but it was for a good reason.As I take my phone from my pocket and checked the screen...it was dad.I felt tears roll down my face.I just don't know how am I going to talk to him in front of Sebastian...in this state?Why am I always in this kinds of situations!?I took some deep breaths before wiping the tears and then I picked up,my eyes still on Sebastian."Um hello dad?"

"Hey champ-"

"OH MY NATHAN PIE!!WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!"Just hearing mom's voice makes me smile unexpectedly.

"Juliana please give me the chance to speak to my son."

"Hey I've got my vagina stretched because of him so I've got every fucking right to speak with him!!"Geez and I thought I'm not allowed to talk like that.

"Woah are you guys fighting over me!?"I faked a laugh.

"Honey don't listen to him.So how's it going there?"

I then put my phone on loudspeaker so that Sebastian will hear them.I don't know why I did that."Well yeah everything's great!"

"How about your babysitter?Is he treating you well and I'm sure you're not causing any trouble right?"Dad asks.

"Of course not!He's doing his job on taking care of me...not that I'm complaining."I stared at Sebastian shyly but it seems that he's a bit nervous to even look at me.

"It's nice to hear that.Ohhh I wish this business trip could end now so that I'll kiss my baby every night!"She giggled while I was feeling embarrassed.

"Mooooom!"

"Nathan she was just stating a fact.Anyway are you comfortable with Sebastian?"He asks.

"Yeah it's like having an older brother by my side."The time I said that Sebastian stared at me with eyes filled with shock and surprise I think.

"Aww that's cute!Ok lend him the phone I need to speak with him."I sighed before giving him the phone and he replied immediately with a normal hello,though why isn't he nervous anymore?

"Old friend.I hope you're taking good care of Nathan just don't let anything happen to him.I trust you so please don't mess this up."Dad says in a more stern and serious tone,he actually got me wondering why he said that he shouldn't mess this up.

"Why are you saying that to him like he did something wrong!?"If only mom knew.

"Don't worry I'm sure nothing would happen to him as long as I'm here."He said confidently before winking at me.Like seriously...what the hell happened to the nervous Sebastian who was biting his nails just hearing dad's voice!?

"If you say so,we're bit in a hurry so please say bye to Nathan for me!"

"Tell him that mama loves him!!"Sebastian chuckles as he agrees to do that and then they hung up.There was an awkward silence between us.I sighed nervously as I caress my left arm because of how uncomfortable the tension was.