If only.

Just wanted to tell you, I watched series three.

And now I hate everything.

Now here's your damn chapter.

And Bah Humbug.

And I hate kittens.

Bleh.

Chapter Seven (Rose POV)

I didn't sleep. I also didn't know how I fooled him into thinking that I was sleeping, but I did. At about six in the morning, he left, and I sat up. That's it. All he wants is to control me. Mate Or not, I was intent on ignoring him. I put on a simple frock that was found in the midst of fluffy monstrosities in the closet, and I slipped out. I didn't care that I had no money, I was going to undertaker. I was almost out the door when Sebastian stopped me. "Rose, where are you going?" I cringed and turned back. "Oh, just going shopping." He frowned and pulled me back, slipping a purse-thing into my hands. "Be safe, and don't be out to long." I smiled nervously and he placed a kiss on my forehead before I ran out.

I ran until I got to his shop, and I opened the door, brethless. "ADRIAN!" he came out. "Yeeeesss?" I sighed and sat on a coffin. "He did it. Sebastian claimed me. Now i'm just a thing." He sighed nad continued cleaning a bloody victem. "Little Maria, You know very well that you are a demon, not a thing. He knows that you could kill him. Has he hurt you?" I put my head down and mumbled.

"No."

"Has he abused his power."

"No. Not really."

"Has he murdered you?"

"Nope."

"Alright then. I don't see the problem. But while you're here, help me take care ofsome guests. That one's not too gruesome." He pointed to a cadaver and I started cleaning it, mulling over his words. He is right. Apparently, time does go by to quickly, because suddenly I felt myself being pulled to the door. Adrian laughed. "Go home to your demon, little maria. Not like you have a choice. Remember what I told you." Before I was literally dragged through the streets of london, at over 100 mph. In no time, I was in Ciel's study, in front of a glaring Sebastian and a bored looking Young Master. I sat down in a chair. "Woah. Headrush." Ciel chuckled. "I told him that it was a bad idea. I assume that you were with undertaker?" I nodded. "Well, you were there for seven hours. Sebastian thought you were dead." I tilted my head and looked at Sebastian. "Really? You don't think that I can handle myself?" I stood up, walked up to him, and stared up into his eyes menicingly. "I'm the lady who beat your ass, and you think all of a sudden I decided to die?" His eyes flared pink before returning to their normal color. But he said nothing. I scoffed and left, went downstairs, and decided to make something to eat. All undertaker has is bone shaped cookies, and they're gross.

"Hmm..........I'll make some banana bread." Don't judge me.

I got out all of the ingredients and started whipping up the batter, before putting it in the large woodburning stove.

"Should be done soon.." I mumbled, and began clearing up the mess in a flash, I was near done when I fet two hands snake around my waist.

"What?"

"I was worried."

"Why?"

"Not because I think that you couldn't handle yourself."

"Then WHY?"

"Because I didn't know where you were. You could've been anywhere. I want you here." An involontary tear rolled down my cheek. He turned me around, and looked into my eyes for a moment.

"You're not just a possession. I love you." I pushed out of his arms and took a few steps back.

"Stay out of my damn head, you idiot." He stepped forward and cut off any arguments when he put his gloved hand on my chin and kissed me.

(KIss scene coming up, I'll warn you, pretty intense, clothes stay on, but if you want to skip you wont miss anything. Who am I kidding you're gonna read it.)

His tongue ran along my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I gave it to him, and the sweet, soft kiss got rough and needing, and he boosted me up to sit on the countertop. i wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned in to his frame, wrapping my arms around his neck. This continued for a few more minutes before I smelled the bread, burning. I jumped away and pulled it out of the oven.

I looked back at him, and he smirked. "Not over yet."

If only.