A new situation

So, my beutiful Trapezoids, I took a self-ordered week long sabbatical from writing, and now I'm back with freshilicious new ideas. But I logged in to my account and clicked on my story, and what did I find?

2.14k READS GUYZ.

GUYZ.

WO.

WAT.

HOW.

*Sweatdrops, Claude comes out and picks author chan up*

Well, the author seems unwell. Enjoy this chapter while I keep her from falling into an anime coma.

Screw it this is chapter fifteen now

(Alois)

"Clauuuuude can we go geeeet herrrrr nowww?" I whined. Claude sighed and adjusted his glasses. "No. It has only been three days." I threw my head back and moaned. "BUT THIS IS HELLLLLLL!" Claude glared at me. "No, your highness. I have been to hell. You have not." I whimpered and sat down in my chair. Someone knocked on the door.

"What?" Hannah stepped in. Your highness," She stepped forward. I jumped up and smacked her. "GO AWAY YOU STUPID TART." She whimpered and walked out, while I rested my chin on my hand.

"Do not fret, your highness, she is Anette, afterall."

Flashback

"Anette, get back here!" She laughed, throwing her head back. "NO! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" The young blonde chased the girl around the field, suprised at her speed. Finally, he tackled her to the ground and came out on top, pinning her hands behind her head. He smirked and she smiled. "You know I love you, right?" He nodded and she leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. In his ear, she whispered, "I'm sorry." He was confused for a second, but then she hedbutted him, hard. He rolled of her and she stood, grinning, and offering a hand to the ailing boy. "I'm sorry, dearest, but I can't stand being held down. Do you well to know it, too."

Flashback out

He smiled at the memory. "It is only a matter of time.

Rose

"I'm worried for her. She hasn't eaten in three days, she only moves to hit ciel, and only speaks to insult you." I looked at Sebastian. He smiled a closed eyed smile. "Im going to go check on her, come." I followed him dutifully down the hall to the door of her room. We heard laughing, clinking, and quiet chatter. I went to open the door but he shook his head and ran off, returning seconds later with Ciel who carefully opened the door. Finny and Annette sat, chatting and sipping tea. She seemed so vibrant, but instantly quieted when she saw us.
"Finny, explain." The young blonde starting freaking out.
"IMSOSORRYSHEWASALONEANDIFELTBADSOIBROUGHTHERTEAANDWESTARTEDTALINGAND-"
"shut up finny, go do your work." Finny skittered out and Ciel turned to her. "Why did you speak to.him?" She crooked a finger, insinuating she wanted to whisper. He complied, and she headbutted him unconcious. Sebastian stepped forward, but she flipped away. "Love to chat," She said, kicking out the window. "But I've got to run." She was almost gone when I called. "HE'S LYING TO YOU!" She paused and looked back at me with solemn eyes. "I know." She paused for a moment. "He claims he's going to stop running after Ciel after our marriage, but he's not." I bit my lip. "He's brainwashed you. I don't know to what extent, but he said he used to treat you bad. You weren't a flower girl, that's for sure."

"You're lying." She whispered, but I saw it in her eyes, she didn't really believe herself. I smiled sadly. "Come inside, sit down, and have some tea. Ciel's coming to, and you can apologise. We can talk. She sighed and climbed back in the window. "If I find out that you were just saying that, I'll make you regret ever being born. Oh, hey, blue head, sorry 'bout that. Nothing personal, ya know." Ciel sat up and glared at her, rubbing his head where she hit him. "Whatever." He muttered. "Sebastian, come with me back to my office. I need to do some paperwork." Sebastian sent a look my way before helping him up and walking out, closing the door behind him without a sound.

"So, when did he say that he brainwashed me?" She asked, adding, "Not that I believe you." I smiled and poured a cup of tea like Sebastain had shown me earlier. I suddenly felt very grown up. "While you were at the market. He also said that he took your mortality." She screwed up her face. "And how would one do that?" She asked. "I dunno, Claude's demon powers? Wait, why do you love him anyways. When his contract is complete, Claude will eat his soul." She smoothed the fabric of her long dress. "He told me that would never happen."

Flashback

"Alois, can I ask you something?" A younger Anette asked curiously while trimming a rose. "Go ahead."

"Can a person without a soul care about thier friends?" Alois darkened. "No. I suppose not." She swallowed hard, pulling back tears. "So, after Claude eats your soul, you won't care about me anymore?" Her eyes welled up and Alos grabbed her hand. "He won't ever get my soul, Annie. Don't worry." The young girl smiled and wiped away her tears with her free hand. "I won't."

Flashback out.

"I was so gullible, back then. I was only thirteen, and I thought the best of everyone. But somewhere along the line, not sure where, I turned cynical, bipolar, like him. I.....I don't know why.." She furrowed her brow. "It was probably something that happened in real life. Maybe he did something?" She sighed and pulled a hand down her face. "Maybe. I.......ugh. I don't even know anymore. I'll kill him!" She cried, and I put my hands on her shoulders. "Hold up. The memories of him since you got engaged are real. Remember that. You don't know the whole story." She sighed. "And I never will, if Ciel keeps me here." I looked around, plan already formulating in my mind.

"Not for much longer."

*Claude steps out*

Just so you now, the author will be fine. As long as she gets at least two comments, she'll wake up. If not, she will be trapped in a mansion with miss Elizabeth forever. And now, a word from Rose and Sebastian. *Claude leaves, Rose and sebastian enter*

Hey guys, Sebastian and I's story is almost over. But don't be sad, Anette and Alois are coming to creep everyone out as well! We still need to end our story, and we'll still be in the new story, just not as much. Any ideas, just comment, or messege the Author-Chan. Sebby, any words?

Yes. I was hoping that someone could strike up a conversation with the author about the anime 'Fruits Basket' because she won't stop bothering me. She forces me to make her tea all the time, and I just want to eat her soul.

*Claude walks in and facepalms*

She doesn't have a soul, she sold it to me for endless servitude and writing powers. She still can't write very well, either. Figures.

*Leaves*

Anyways, Sebby and I should go. Goodbye.