Happy birthday

Chapter Three

I sat on the my bed, holding Sebastian's hand, sweating. You see, at midnight tonight, it will offically be my sixteenth birthday, and for demons like me, my powers will come in and I will be a full demon. It's supposed to hurt horribly, and it'll be worse for me because I don't have my soulmate to help me through, only sebastian. (Author Winks at you creepily) Right now, it's eleven fifty nine. Sebastian instructed me to lie down. Ciel gave him tonight and tomorrow to take care of me. Five, four, three, two, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Sebastian POV

I grimaced as she screamed,.remebering my transformation. I have come to the conclusion that we are mates, she'll know after this. But I can help her.through this. I took off my shoes and crawled into bed next.to her. I removed.my gloves.before I started rubbing circles where her back was exposed. Her screams turned.to moans and I realized how much I'm helping her. After hours and hours, she finally fell.asleep.

Rose's POV

I woke with a start to puke in a bucket that was o so conveniently placed at my bedside. I felt a hand rub circles on my back. When I was done I pulled back and flopped on the bed. Sebastian was staring at me with glee, and.I realized my ears had popped out and my tail as well, along with my wings. I pulled them all back in. "Thanks for.your help." I said quietly. He nodded. "Look at your hands, Rose." I saw.black nails and ice. Ice. I focused, and the ice dissapeared. "Go on." He urged. I stood, and immediately zoomed to the door in a second. He laighed. I focused hard and felt myself dissapear. Woah.

Throughout the day, we figured out that I'm a sorceress, I control the weather, and I am a badass cook. I'll continue gaining powers until I'm eighteen.  Me and Sebastian are in my room. He popped out to grab something and came back in with a slice of chocolate cake and a fork. He set.it on the desk. "Only One slice was left. I figured we could share." I nodded and slid into one of the chairs. He cut a small portion off. "I think I'll go get another..." He put one gloved finger over my lips, effectively shushing me. He brought the cake to my mouth and whispered, "Open up." I slowly opened and took the cake from the fork, Nearly moaning in pleasure.

Sebastian put his lips to my ear and whispered, "Is it my turn, Rose?" I shakily grabbed the fork and cut off another peice of cake before bringing it to his mouth. He slowly opened his mouth and took the cake. I pulled back and set the.fork down. I'm sure my face was.scarlet by now as I whispered, "I believe I'm full." He smirked at me and leaned in. "Well me, I'm starving. Buy I don't want cake....." I breathed in. "What do you want, Sebastian?" He leaned in closer. "I think you know what I want, Rose. I think you know who I am." He placed a chaste kiss on my lips before sweeping to the door. Right before he closed the door, I swear I heard him whisper, "Goodnight, My Rose." My head was swimming. What about my mate? This isn't fair to.....Oh god. I ran out the door. "SEBASTIAN MICHEALIS, YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Sebastian's POV

I smirked when she yelled for me and began my leisurely pace.to her room. Once at the door she grabbed me by the collar and pulled me in the.room. She started passionately kissing me. Clothes were coming off, and let's just say we had.a good night.

The Next morning

I watched her as she lay sleeping, her.beautiful bare body silhouetted under the thick blanket. The sun's early rays illuminated her wings, but I closed the curtins to protect her eyes when she woke. Last night was......amazing. Slowly, she woke up and I kissed her forehead. "Good morning, beautiful." She smiled. "Hey." Then, her eyes widened. "Oh god. Did we..." I smirked.and nodded. She sat  up, one hand on her forehead, the other clutching the blanket to cover her chest. I rubbed her back. "Hey, it's okay. It's fine." She slowly calmed down. "What if I get pregnant?" She blurted. I laughed. "Get dressed, Rose." She nodded and went into the bathroom while I pulled.on my normal outfit. She came out in sweatpants and a shirt, I remembered we found her bags. She took my arm.and we made.our way downstairs. She sat next to Ciel, who looked at her curiously. She pulled he hair over the hickeys I gave her and blushed into her tea. "So Rose, I have a late birthday present for you." She looked up. "Oh little boss, you didn't have to."

Rose's POV

Ciel smirked. "Well, I already.gave her my present." Sebastian piped up.

"Sebastian, Stop it." I warned.

"That's not what you were saying.last night, he called as he left. "Oh, you're gonna get it later." I called. I heard a muffled, "Hopefully." I sighed and turnes to a blushing Ciel. "I'm sorry, little boss. What did you get me?" He smirked. Um......Uh oh.

HEY GUYS!! WOAH, THAT WAS.LOOOOOONG. BUT YOU DESERVE IT!!