Party

After spending some hours on the beach, we all started to get ready and change into our normal outfit. James ordered a cab for all of us and as we took a seat, i sat in middle of Austin and Zac.

" hey u coming for a party?" Asked James looking towards me

" i don't know..." i said, not sure what to do or say

" plz come" pleaded Zac giving me puppy like eyes making me giggle,

" k, but someone will have to drop me home at 11, safe and sound" i said emphasising those words

" I'll do it " said Zac immediately, i nodded my head at him before looking towards Austin who was silent this long,

" will u plz take me home i will like to wear something nice " i said

" okay, as u wish, but be Quick " said James

After a while Robert pulled the car into my houses lane and stopped.
I quickly got outside, and rushed into house and upstairs into my bedroom, i quickly changed into a outfit below👇

I ran downstairs, and quickly grabbed my mobile and keys, before locking the house. I took my seat in the car again and waited to get the car started, but after a while of waiting and noticing that we were not moving, i looked at them and saw them staring at me.

" u look sexy" complimented Zac, who was the first one to speak while the others kept on staring at me

" thank u, and don't you think we should get goin " i asked,

They all smiled a sheepish smile at me and Robert started driving. After 15 mins of driving he parked the car on a random spot and we all started towards the house where the party was held.

The house was big, and there were many teenagers who were drunken and some were making out with each other. I walked with Austin and Robert, cause when we entered Zac was taken away from us by his friends. Austin walked towards a table where there were some glasses of fruit punch, he grabbed one and offered it to me, i shook my head and refused it, cause u never know that the fruit punch may contain Alcohol.

" U don't drink? " Austin asked, raising his left eyebrow at me

" No " i answered shortly, but then suddenly he started leaning towards my face, which made my heartbeat run wild, he stopped only one inch away from my face and said

" Sorry didn't get u"

" I said i don't drink" i said a little loudly so that he could hear me, the party music was so loud that we shouted at each other while speaking.
All of a sudden Austin was pulled away from me by a girl who looked like a slut, her dress was really very short and it was really revealing.

She pulled Austin by his hand and leaned towards his lips and captured them with her big lips, she kissed him passionately and i couldn't believe Austin snaked his hands on her butt and started kissing her back, a pang of weird feeling started to creep up on me, i couldn't belive the feeling was....
Jealousy.