Kidnapped????

A week went by, nothing much happened, the guys r trying to talk to me, but all i do is ignore them, they follow me calling my name repeatedly, but i was never in the mood of talking to them again after what happened that night.

Austin and Zac try everyday, and they act like i was their girlfriend or something, that made each and every girl in our school think that am dating them, and me not talking to them made some girls remark like" 2 hot guys r after her and she is ignoring them???". My life was getting fucking hell.

It was Monday again, when I got up and looked at the clock that was hanging on my bedroom wall and saw it was 8 pm, my eyes widened in shock.
I quickly got up and rushed upstairs and into the bathroom, i took a quick shower and got dressed, i didn't even took a look at what i was wearing, i shoved,my wallet into the back pocket of my jeans, took my phone, rushed out, shutting the front door roughly.

I ran through the streets towards my school, i entered the school gates and someone grabbed my wrist, dragging me into some corner, i was scared at first and tried to calm my self, when i tried to shout, a warm but huge hand slammed itself on my mouth, making me mumble like an idiot.

The unknown person, dragged me behind the school, the person took me throught a dark entrance and into some kinda room. I looked at my kidnapper, i only saw a dark male figure, i tried to get away from him, struggling hard to make him loosened his grip on my mouth and waist but it was of no use, he held me more tighter than before.

All of a sudden his hand left my mouth, i sighed in relief and in no time i felt a hand on my both sides of waist and before i could react, the stranger pinned me to the wall behind me, making me gasp. This act made me remind of Austin, who always like to pin me to some wall.

The stranger took my wrists in his hands and pinned them beside my head, i focused on a little sunlight rays coming trought some small window, it lighted the room a bit, i could see the outline of my kidnappers face, after a second i heard a familiar voice

"Jazz, you have to stop giving me the cold shoulder" said the voice, it was husky and sexy, "what r u thinking Jazz" i scolded myself
"He is your kidnapper, not your dream guy or something"
I saw his face when he leaned towards my face, and i was shocked to see.....

"AUSTIN???" I said, actually screamed, i was so shocked and confused, why would he 'Almost' kidnap me?,

"What the hell Austin?" I shouted again, and instantly a hand placed itself on my mouth again,

"Mmhh mmm mmmh???" I tried to speak, but because my mouth was being shut, i mumbled like a fucking stupid

"What???" Asked Austin, raising an eyebrow at me, i rolled my eyes at him and pointed his hand on my mouth by my now free hand. He quickly realized it and gave me a sheepish smile before removing his hand off my mouth.

"What on earth were you thinking ?" I screamed

"Ssshhh" he said keeping a finger on his lips and indicating me to stay quiet, was he out of his mind or something?.

"First of all, you kidnap me and bring me....here" I said pointing towards the room where were standing " and now you are telling me to keep quiet, what in the hell is matter with you?
Are you out of your mind or something? Why did you bring me here? What are you trying to do, kill me or what? Black you have crossed your limits..."

"Shut up" he said, in a annoyed manner
"Or what?, am not gonna shut my mouth what are u gonna do" i challenged him
"Then I'll make u shut your mouth" he said in a tone i couldn't get hold of, cause i was really messed up, emotions were filling me, anger, confusion and what not.
"And how exactly are you gonna do it" i challenged him more, and then quickly realized what have i gotten myself into, my eyes widened with realization, he smirked at me his famous mischievous smile.

And before i could say anything, his lips were on me, they felt like heaven, i couldn't control myself and kissed him back passionately, he pulled away with a victory smirk on his handsome face. What??? Did i just called his face handsome??? Am surely out of my mind.

"Why in the hell did u kidnapped me like this??" I asked him looking into his green eyes to see if i could read him emotions.
He was too hard to read, his eyes showed no emotions, i was kinda confused, ok who am i kidding, i was a hell lotta confused.