Chapter 29

A/N:So even though Jack isnt in the band anymore he is still in this story like Mikey will be. He will still be living with the boys for the story to actually go how I was planning on having it. Sorry for not updating in a while.Ive been busy with school and alot has been happening with my Family and Friends...

*Sonnys P.O.V*
JE:You need to leave
OL:Oh but im sure the people who sent me here would be mad that you kicked me out
KE:We don't care leave before we call the cops.
E:Now
Ol:Fine what ever

S:Jackie you alright
JE:Yes I'm great Sonny
R:Can you two just try and get along for one like seriously

I wish Jackie and I could be closer than just friends right now but she will never trust me again.

*Jades P.O.V*
So lately Jack has been acting weird lately. I don't know why but I do want to find out.

JD:CAN I TALK TO EVERYONE REAL QUICK PLEASE

I head downstairs.to see everyone else there.

JE:Whats wrong Jack

JD:I've been thinking about doing this for a while.Its not that you guys dont make me haooy its just I'm not happy in a band I want to be a solo singer. I aksed Blair and he said he would still be my manager. But the reason I've been gone for a while. Is I've hanging out with my girl best friend

When he said that its like I froze. I love him and now I don't even though if he loves me back. But I guees I will never know because of this. Emma is happy with AndyKenzie is happy with Rye. Alexus is happy with Brook and Loren is happy with Harvey. But it seems like evrything has gone down hill. He probably loves her. Not me I mean we arnt even signed and not alot people know we even have a band the girls and I.

E:Jade?
JM:Hmm yeah sorry
KE:You okay
JM:Yeah I'm fine
JD:But I'm still living here

*Couple hours later*

We are all on the couch watching a Movie(Film). I look over at Emma and Andy to see them cuddling then Alexus and Brook then Harvey and Loren then Rye and kenzie. I look at Sonny and Jackie to see them cuddling I smile to my self to know that they are on good terms.

I feel a pair of arms pull me close to them I realize its Jack I smile and cuddle into him and hear him chuckle to him self.

*Third Perosn P.O.V*
Its night time and everyone is asleep on the couch. But what the problem is, Although all the couples where okay there where two people slowly falling in love with eacother. But what might happen when the others start finding out who it is. Will they all still be friends, Or is this just a misunderstanding. While they all thought two people where falling in love the other two where slowly drifting apart. While one perosn thinks the other doesnt love them and another person thinks another person doesnt love them. What will they all say once they find out sone of it was all a lie.

_______________________________________________
A/N:So its been a while since I last updated and I'm sorry but I will try my best and post more. Anyways I hope your having a great Day/Afternoon/Night-Jackie