Please wake up...

Midoriya's POV

I run inside and grab Todoroki, picking him up bridal style. He is really light for someone his height. "Who are you and why are you touching my son???" Endeavor asks, then passing out. I run out of his house and I used 5% of my quirk running to my house.

I run inside, and run straight past my mom, and I lay Todoroki on my bed as I run to get the first aid kit. I apply pressure to his wound with a old white tank top.

I started to break down crying while still applying pressure to his head injury. I go to feel the beautiful boys pulse, and it is mildly slow.

"MOM, CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I scream with a raspy voice from crying. My mother rushes in the room, on the phone with 911. My mother hands me the phone as I tell the operator everything that's happening, as I'm still applying pressure to the wound. My mother checks his pulse.

The ambulance arrived, taking Todoroki away to a hospital. I asked my mom if she wanted to go to the hospital with me, but she said that she couldn't because it was getting late and she had work in the morning. I gave my mother a kiss goodbye as I run out the door.

I make it to the hospital and run to the front desk. "What room is Shoto Todoroki in?" I ask, on the verge of crying. I had recently stopped crying, because my mom was comforting me. "He is in room 296." The lady at the front desk stated. "Thanks..." I whisper as I run over to the elevator. Shit, shit, shit! There's too many people.

I run over to the stars as I run and go to find room 296. I ran up about 7 flights of stairs, each having over 300 steps in each. I run down the hall. "296, 296, 296." I repeated until I made it to the room. I quietly open the door, to see a sleeping Todoroki. I sat next to him, holding his hand. The doctor walks in. "Sir, Todoroki is in a coma due to the horrible damage to his head." The doctor says looking at me  with sad expression. "T-thanks doc." I state while about to cry. The doctor walks out, and then that's the moment when I start balling. This poor, beautiful male, wait what? Okay, I may have just met him, but he is honestly so caring and sweet. I cant help but have a crush on him.

I kiss his cheek, while still crying. "P-please w-wake up..." I stated while tears ran down my emerald green eyes.

Todoroki's POV

All I remember was blacking out. I feel trapped. Like I'm in a dream, but I can't wake up. I've been trying so hard. I can feel someone holding my hand, as I feel warm tears hit my arm. I assumed it was Fuyumi, but when I heard the faint voice, I got confused. "P-please w-wake up..." I hear Midoriya state. Midoriya is holding my hand?!? Okay. Shoto calm down. Breathe. Focus on waking up.

I see a light picture in my head. I seen my mother, and her on the phone with my grandma. "I can't do this anymore. Shoto's left side looks so unbearable. It reminds me of all the mistakes I've made." I hear my mother state. "M-mom?" I hear my younger self say. My mother looked at me like a psychotic would. She then threw boiling water at my left eye.

That's all I remember from that flashback. I want to cry. I havent seen her in years, and I need to see her. I can still feel Midoriya's tears hitting my arm, as he goes to hug me. Then I feel another kiss being placed on my cheek by him. I'm able to feel and hear things, but I can't see things. I think I'm in a coma. I need to fucking wake up.

I wouldn't be able to hold myself back from crying if I seen the beautiful male with green eyes crying because of me. I put all this pressure on him. I hurt him. I did this to him. I need to wake up, right now.

*One week later.*

I feel the same sensations every day. The flashback, and the same feeling of Midoriya's tears hitting my arms, him giving me small kisses on the cheek, and him giving me hugs. I would always hear the words "P-please w-wake up..." From him.

1 month later

Izuku's POV

I came to the hospital every single day. I never, ever, ever, wanted to leave his side. I would tell him about the things we were learning at UA, how everyone is doing, and how I wanted him to wake up.

The doctor showed me things of Todoroki having brain activity, showing he is going to wake up soon. I am definitely looking forward to that day. But one day, I lost it.

This was three days after his fourth week in the hospital. While I was sitting in there holding his hand, I had the flashback of him getting hit in the head with a beer bottle. I broke down even more that day. Also on that day, I told Todoroki how much I loved him.

"Todoroki, I love you so fucking much. Since the first day I met you I automatically fell in love with you. You are the kindest person I've met. You have never hesitated to defend people. You have made me feel so complete. And i honestly cant express how much I fucking love you." I kissed him on the lips, and then pulled back. I sighed. I hope he wakes up soon....

And here we are now, me crying, and telling him how much I love him over and over again, and when I grabbed his hand, something I've been hoping for, for the longest time.

TO BE CONTINUED

1,006 words!! Does anyone wonder what happened? Stay tuned to find out!! Thank you all for over 20 reads!