Part 1

(FLASHBACK)

KIM TAEHYUNG , KIM NAMJOON ,JEON JUNGKOOK, PARK JIMIN,KIM EUN JIN AND JEON Y/N ARE ALL CHILDHOOD FRIENDS THEY PLAY PRANKS AROUND , THEY PARTY TOGETHER .

BUT ONE DAY SOMETHING HAPPEN WHICH CHANGE THERE LIFES . A PARTY WHICH SEPARATE THEM APART ,WHICH LEAD THEM TO HATE EACH OTHER.

THEY DONT WANT TO SEE EACH OTHER'S FACE.

(FLASHBACK END)

PRESENT TIME

The elevator stopped at 28th floor and it slid open . THE workers stopped what they were doing and bow down to the person standing in front of elevator. his face shows no emotions as he walked .He breathed hard ,his broad ,well -muscled chest rising and falling as he walk toword board room . he was dressed in black from head to toe ,almost challenging anyone to doubt his fierceness and hotness.

He was most handsome man in world ,his cheekbones that would make not only men but women also jealous . His eyes as if it was most intense, yet cold eyes. his glare was the hot enough to wipe the existence of mankind.

This was the world handsome business man

                   KIM TAEHYUNG.

he straight away went to the board room and opened the door , as he entered his lips covered upward

into a smirk as he see the empty room with only one person standing near the window and looking outside taehyung followed every move of the person in front of his with his eyes . the person standing with so much confident shown on his face a cigarette place between his finger and he was staring out blankly with intense stare at window , smoke covered him which comes from his cigarette

his flawless skin shows the beauty of its own , he had blonde hair , look as soft as pillow he was wearing a black shirt hugged his forearms that says that he spend his share of time in gym.

Taehyung closed the door behind, sat on chair in front of him and said " long time no see.  PARK JIMIN"

jimin return the smirk still not turning to word him he say " you are late kim taehyung as always "

jimin move toward him and sat on chair in front of him " tae it been 2years now forget about it move on " taehyung stand from his chair and took the cigarette from jimin hand and placed it in between his lip and said " its easier said then done "

jimin ; its been two years man and todays meeting was important , you cant always run from him we all three were best friend you have to face him one day.

taehyung : I am waiting for best day to face him with my plan to ruin him.

jimin; are you sick in your head taehyung , you both are behaving like a child grow up man.

taehyung said in serious tone , his hand balled into fist . indicating that he was trying to control his anger.

" whose  side are you park jimin "

jimin has surprised face he didn't see that coming " I am at nobody side I am trying to unite us three

I want my two bestfriend back . I will try till my last breath to unite two of you"

taehyung ; " remined me why was I here "

jimin ; " well you were invited in a meeting but Mr Taehyung came late just because he doesn't want to face this his friend and he ditched an important meeting.

taehyung ; let me remind you 'X FRIEND'.

JIMIN; " please taehyung I am tired of explaining both of you what should I do to make you forget your past tell me damit!!!!!.

taehyung turn toward jimin and said " you don't have to do any thing Jimin just leave it on me I will do every thing I will take my revenge on him this is the only way I can forget past Jimin" " I think I should get going its nice meeting you jimin lets catch in party tonight at my house".

jimin : tae wait just remember my word " DONT DO ANY THING THAT WILL PUSH YOU INTO DEEP IN THIS SHIT AND YOU CANNOT COME OUT OF IT , DONT TO SOMETHING THAT MAKE YOU GUILTY ABOUT IT LATER "

TAEHYUNG (SMIRK) AND LEFT -----

SKYREAD have you heard of this new Indian book reading app from varanasi, uttarpradesh. It's totally free and you can read lots of amazing books their.

Skyread contest is going on win 15000 Rupees just by reading a book

To participate go to skyread Instagram or join skyreader zone Facebook group of skyread.

Continue reading 😌