Part 11(truth)

"father"

The word kept ringing in Taehyung ears ." what--are you talking about" Jungkook eye widen and realisation hit him what he just spoke." nothing "Jungkook said and started going inside.

Jimin : Jungkook please tell him everything .

Jungkook ; "no, it will make things just more complicated "

jimin: "JEON JUNGKOOK!!! speak up now this hate of my to bestfriend I can see this anymore ,this going way beyond expected Jungkook, today y/n is in hospital tomorrow maybe someone else so please just speak up "

Jungkook :-------

taehyung : "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH TALKING ABOUT TELL ME"

JUNGKOOK : shut up you are in no position to shout .

taehyung : you shut up tell me how my father is involve in this tell me the truth now Jungkook.

Jungkook: no.

jimin: please I am begging you Jungkook tell him or I am going to tell everything.

Jungkook: you won't dare.

jimin: trie me.( both of them were staring at each other.)

Jungkook ; I--I cant tell anything here . we will talk somewhere.

taehyung :" jimin please take care of y/n and " he looked at Jungkook " and eunjin please"

Jungkook has confused look on his face.

taehyung pulled Jungkook with him in an empty waiting room.

Taehyung :speak !!!

flashback :

two years ago

party

it was a party for celebrating Jungkook and eunjin engagement. all were really happy

taehyung was teasing eunjin and Jungkook . jimin enjoying himself and y/n was dancing .

the party was going really well but taehyung father approach Jungkook.

taehyung dad: may a speak to my son in law alone.

eunjin : of cours dad.

Jungkook kissed eunjin forehead and walked away with Taehyungs dad IN a empty room.

"I want you to call of the engagement ," Jungkook stand stiff there and confused look on his face.

" dad what are you saying " taehyung dad :" don't call me dad I am disgusted by you first your father wanted to come in my business and now you . I just want you and your sister out of my family life

and I will give you whatever you want just go from my family life".

Jungkook ball his fist in anger:" what are you saying mr kim I love eun jin I wont leave her . never . what the hell you are taking about."

taehyung dad : if you wont listen is easy way I will do it in hard way.

Jungkook: shut the fuck up I will tell everything to taehyung , I will expose you ,

taehyung dad laugh out loud: shut up kid ( he signalled his man and there y/n was kneeling at gun point "

Jungkook run toward y/n :"are you ok y/n"

Taehyung dad: I wont hesitate you blow your sister head I am giving you 10 min go on stage and tell that you don't have feeling for eunjin say that you were playing with her heart and call off this marriage till then your sister will be with me .