Part 5

" WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISS ME TAEHYUNG " Y/N raised her toward Taehyung.

TAEHYUNG glared at y/n and hold her chin aggressively and spoke " who are you to think can raise her voice toward me , don't ever raise your voice at and don't behave as if I kissed you on your lips ,I kissed you on your cheek just to show them how madly we are in love "

y/n; " why are you doing this"

Taehyung ; " don't you all get tired asking same thing again and again "

THE CAR STOPS AT TAEHYUNG PLACE AND TAEHYUNG GOT OUT OF HIS CAR AND STARTED WALKING INSIDE BUT HE DIDNT HEARD FOOTSTEP BEHIND SO HE TURN AROUND ,"ARE YOU COMING OR YOU ARE PLANING TO STAY IN MY CAR"

Y/N GLARED AT HIM" WHY AM I HERE , I THOUGHT YOU WILL DROP ME AT MY HOUSE"

TAEHYUNG LET OT A SMALL LAUGH " WHY WOULD I DROP YOU AT YOUR PLACE ,YOU ARE MY SOON TO BE WIFE YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH ME FROM NOW ON."

Y/N; WE ARE NOT MARRIED YET . SO I WILL LIVE IN MY HOUSE TILL WEDDING.

TAEHYUNG: " I THINK YOU HAVENT READ THE CONTRACE YOU JUST SIGN, YOU KNOW YOU SOULD READ BEFORE SIGNING "

TAEHYUNG SMIRK.HE MOVED TOWARD CAR AND PULLED HER OUT FORCELLY AND WENT INSIDE HOUSE HOLDING HER HAND.

As both of them made inside taehyung phone rang. He answer his phone .

y/n was observing the place it was modern and beautiful house the walls are shade of brown and window and door are made up of glass . The black colour couch in middle . it was all beautiful.

Taehyung spoke " tommrow we have to visit my parents they called us to meet you so be ready by 8." , with this he started walking.

y/n; Taehyung where is my room . Taehyung looked back at her and said" come I will show you".

Taehyung opened a door it was really beautiful room everything was placed perfectly on its place . in between it was a big round bed ,it was a beautiful room. a click sound woke y/n from her admiration .

she turn back and saw Taehyung has closed the door and taking of his cloth.

y/n: " YEAH KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THING YOU ARE DOING".

Taehyung ; " what , I am changing my cloth into comfortable ones .

y/n; do it in your room then.

Taehyung ; this is my room. we are sharing room you know. you are my wife to be , its also in my contract.

y/n ; I am not sleeping in this room.

Taehyung ; I am not giving you option . I am giving you command.

y/n ; and I am not following it.

Taehyung; stopped what he was doing and made his way toward y/n he was taking slow steps .

he was directly looking in her eyes. he came closer to her and grab her hand tightly.

y/n" let me go ,you imbecile!" she screamed at her and tried to yank her hand but he just add more pressure . she wince as a burning sensation on her wrist. the wind soon hit her face as she realize she was next to an open window. only moonlight can enter . he pushed her next to window. as she hiss as pain shoot up on her back .

Taehyung ; " you little -! you have no idea who you are speaking with I am not the Taehyung you know . I am the worse version of him .I can do lot worse then your brother did to my sister. so watch your mouth because you know what I will do to your brother and his career . he smirk at the hurt and feared expression , seen on her face . " do you have any thing to say now you just have to sleep on bed with me ".

Taehyung came closer to y/n face as y/n look down her eye focus on Taehyung unbutton shirt , his chest was full on display. " LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, WELL YOU KNOW I WONT DO ANYTHING BEFORE MARRIAGE SO YOU ARE SAFE HERE" Saying this he walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY

y/n woke up in morning she has really comfortable sleep. she looked to her side Taehyung was not there she looked everywhere Taehyung was not in the room . y/n phone rang she picked it up .

Jungkook: y/n are you all right .

y/n ; yes oppa I am good I just woke up

Jungkook ; so now you will leave with him.

y/n :yeah it was in contract.

Jungkook ; I know Taehyung told me everything today you are going to meet his parents so be extra careful with his dad he is an evil man , I don't know what he will do ones he find out that Tae is going marry you .

y/n : yes oppa I will thankyou .

Jungkook ; ok then take care bye.

Taehyung : are you coming out of that bed or not we will be late .

Taehyung was fully dressed in a plain white shirt and black jeans .

y/n nodded and walk toward washroom .

------------------------------------------

TAEHYUNG PARENTS HOUSE.

y/n is familiar with this place because she played in here with Taehyungs and other in this house.

they both enter in the house and went to greet the parents.

Taehyungs mom hug y/n.

Taehyung mom: oh y/n you are a grown up girl now so beautiful . I am so glade that both of you decide to marry each other .

Taehyung ; I am here too mom.

Taehyungs mom hug him too.

TAEHYUNG :dad is not here ,

mom; "no he has some work so he is out but he will come soon .

lets you to dinner table children "

Taehyungs mom : so when did you plane to marry did you decide the date for marriage .

Taehyung ; of course mom in two day its y/n bday so we have thought to marry on same day as her gift . ( y/n eye widen )

Taehyung mom: it too early how will we invite people this early and preparation.

Taehyung : preparation is going on mom I have planed and there will not be too much of people only some friends that's it.

Taehyung mom ; that will be boring .

Taehyung ; I like it that way mom. and also Eunjin is a not well so we not have that much big celebration ones she will be ok we will have grand celebration.

Y/N; can I meet eunjin its been long since I saw her .

Taehyung ; we will talk about it later.

Taehyung mom and y/n were talking when a familiar voice interrupt them and y/n stiffed on her place .

??? hello everyone . its been such a long time seeing you y/n .

y/n turn her face toward the voice he was having a smirk on his face .

Taehyung : dad its good to see you .

---------------------------------------------

"please comment about your thought on this book "

- thankyou