Sorry & Thank You

*I don't own any of the characters or rights to the original materials*

Wei Wuxian enters the waiting car with his dear goldfish in hand, he's about to struggle putting on the seat belt while holding onto the glass bowl when Wang Yibo enters his side view and secures his seat belt for him.
Wei Wuxian smiles amused while Wang Yibo walks around the car and enters on the other side and sits down buckling his own seat belt.
The car starts driving slowly making sure the bumps in the road won't cause any danger for the goldfish or wet the car like the driver is worrying about.

Wang Yibo looks out through the window avoiding his assistant, anxious that he will mention something.
Their breakfast had been mostly quiet and comfortable and Wang Yibo appreciated Xiao Zhan didn't talk while eating.
After minutes of arguing to go to work he finally gave in and a satisfied Xiao Zhan had ushered him to call his driver.
Wang Yibo can't calm down though, he has no idea what happened after the restaurant only that his tea had tasted funny and he's pretty sure Xiao Zhan knows the reason for that but he's afraid to accuse him or ask him for information because it might be too much for him to handle.
'Please don't tell me I lost my virginity to him.. I haven't even confessed my feelings.'
Wang Yibo pleads inside his head because this is something he could never ever speak out loud.
He woke up with his clothes on and Xiao Zhan had his clothes on as well so they couldn't have done it, could they.
What he likes to know is how did he get a goldfish and why did he take Xiao Zhan to his house.

Wang Yibo steals a glance of the man causing him to almost have a meltdown but can't help loving the cute view of Xiao Zhan looking completely focused at the fishbowl holding it securely in his hands making sure his pet is safe.
'Argh! I need to know but how the hell do I ask him?!'
Wang Yibo glares out the tinted window trying to find his sanity.

"Haha~ I can't keep watching you like this with a clear conscious."

Wei Wuxian suddenly says while laughing and then looks at his victim of teasing.

"I was only joking around, your chastity is safe."

Wei Wuxian muses while grinning at his 'husband'.
Seeing the goofy grin on Xiao Zhan's face Wang Yibo doubts that is the truth though, he usually despise human contact but he woke up hugging his troublemaker like he would vanish into thin air at any minute, that's not normal.
Also the big question, why was he sticky if nothing happened, people don't turn sticky without reason.

"You only wanted to teach me some mouth to mouth techniques and I must say they were excellent."

Wei Wuxian says smugly while winking and directing an air kiss towards Wang Yibo.
The usual expressionless face looks horrified and pale and golden eyes stare at him like he's waiting for the 'I'm kidding part' but it never comes.

"Aiya~ don't look like that, kissing is normal, I forgive you."

Wei Wuxian says amused and casually waves the ordeal off with a hand gesture.
Wang Yibo's emotions are in a turmoil, he doesn't mind losing his first kiss to Xiao Zhan but he wishes he could remember it and seeing how causal Xiao Zhan treats the situation kind of makes him feel disappointed.

"So kissing drunk people is normal?"

Wang Yibo asks looking at his assistant with almost judging eyes.

"It happens, it happens."

Wei Wuxian responds casually thinking about general norm however he doesn't understand that Wang Yibo was asking him directly.
Golden eyes narrow at the dissatisfying answer and Wang Yibo can't help feeling jealous and upset.

"If you don't mean it, then don't mess around."

Wang Yibo says rather harshly earning a baffled look.
Wei Wuxian can't help losing himself in memories of Xuanwu cave and how upset Lan Zhan had been for him sacrificing himself to save MianMian and even misunderstanding Lan Zhan's feelings.