Chapter 13

"No way" Said Midoriya looking behind his shoulder to see All Might "what might be the problem?" All Might asked the cashier, Dabi was in the corner trying not to be spotted by All Might "A guy with green hair stole some chapstick!" The Cashier lady said pointing in the direction that Midoriya ran in "Green hair aye?" All Might questioned himself "Don't worry, i am here, i will get your chapstick back!" All Might said dashing off to get Midoriya "Shit" cursed Midoriya under his breath running faster trying not to use his quirk "I need to get back to Dabi" Hissed Midoriya. Midoriya stepped All Might and ran in the opposite direction towards Dabi, this caused All Might to fall over and crash into a store "Take that!" Said Midoriya laughing "Shit" Cursed All Might getting up 'A piece of wood stabbed into my side, Dammit' Thought All Might pulling out the stick. "Dabi! what do i do?!" Questioned Midoriya "Nothing" Hissed Dabi igniting his flames "We got All For One to take your quirk, now you are of no use to us" Said Dabi launching flames at Midoriya "W-What?!" Midoriya half yelled trying to dodge the flames, he got a slight burn on his hair "Isn't All For One a hero?" Asked Midoriya "He is an undercover villain, now i'm sorry but i have to kill you now, Shigaraki's orders" Dabi said launching his flames at him, once the flames cleared all you could see was a pile of ash showing that Midoriya died.

"He is waking up, Ma'am please could you leave the room" Said a voice, Midoriya could barely make out any sounds "W-where am i" Asked Midoriya struggling to open his eyes "In the hospital" Said the voice, Midoriya assumed it was a doctor "It's bright" Said Midoriya "Yes, you have been in a coma for a while now" Said the doctor sadly "But you are awake now, so that's all that matters" Midoriya heard a pen clicking sound from behind him "Just keep your eyes closed for now" Said the doctor "I thought i was dead, all i remember was being burned by flames" Said Midoriya trying to rub his eyes, the doctor stopped him "Don't touch your eyes, and no, that probably never happened" Said the doctor as he stopped clicking his pen. Midoriya tried opening his eyes once more, he could see a lot better now "Your mother would like to see you, would you like her to come in?" Asked the doctor putting his hand on the door knob "M-mum?" Stuttered Midoriya holding back tears "Y-yes please" the doctor opened the door "I will be back in a bit" Said the doctor. 'Was it all a dream? i don't even know, but my mum...' Midoriya got lost in thought for what seemed like forever, he snapped out of it to find his mum wrapping him in a tight warm hug "Mum..." Whispered Midoriya letting tears fall down his face and returning the hug "I missed you my baby Izuku" She said.

A/N sorry for not updating in a while, this will be the last chapter of this book. Just to make this clear, Izuku was in a coma for a while and everything that happened in the book was all apart of his imagination, and when he got killed in his 'Dream' he woke up from his coma. Hope that made sense.