Chapter Three

Harper's POV

The girls at the party helplessly fawned over the prince, I could see his wicked smirk loving the attention. I rolled my eyes at his cockiness.

"Ladies, gentlemen welcome to my party-" he yelled over the crowd a series of cheers could be heard from all around "--let's get this party started!"

People returned to what they were doing; dancing, making out, playing truth or dare, drinking, vomiting their guts out and the party had just started.

About an hour later it was time for my escape. I left the ballroom walking into the hall that led to the kitchen, it was dark and creepy, as I passed a room door I heard the shouts of two males.

"Why would you do this?!" A voice shouted.

"I couldn't keep this secret between us any longer. I found someone who is proud of who he is, someone like me who isn't afraid of labels" Another voice said rather calmly.

Silence.

"Get out!"

The door opened and I quickly went behind a statue beside the door.

The door slammed shut and I quickly scrambled past it.

"Hey you!" I quickly turned around seeing a handsome looking guy pointing at me. He caught me.

I ran away quickly it was one of the princes, I couldn't let him catch me after snooping in his secret business.

I ran into the kitchen silently cursing Kira for making me wear heels, my converse would have been way better.

His footsteps were heard from behind me. I frantically looked around the kitchen for the secret exit but couldn't find it as I saw the correct block with the crescent I ran to it but was rather unfortunate when something hit me in the head which led to me passing out.

***

"What did you do?!" A very loud voice shouted, the anger evident in the manly voice.

I looked around but all I could see was darkness, I tried to open my eyes but couldn't they felt too heavy to lift so I decided to try something else, my fingers, I put all my strength into lifting my fingers, it gave a small twitch and I mentally fist pumped in my head but that was short lived when the yelling started again.

"She heard us talking she knows!"

"Your that sure?" The voice asked, slightly familiar, I heard it somewhere.

"Yes we were arguing in my room and Randy went out then I saw her run past I knew she listened, she ran away man, she wouldn't if she didn't hear anything."

"She might have ran only because you were chasing her? What do we do anyway, we can't leave her"

"We'll buy her silence or something she can't know that I Prince Marcus is in love with a man"

Oh god, Holy Fudge Cakes! Gossip girls in coma?! I can't believe my ears, Prince Marcus is gay? So that's what he thought I heard. Ugh he just spilled the beans himself.

I twitched my fingers again.

"Look man she's waking up"

They caught me.

I'll just wake up now.

I slowly tried to open my eyes. It was slightly painful, my head was pounding and it felt like my heart was ran over by a truck by the way it was beating fast, I must still be in running mode from when I was being chased.

I looked around squinting my eyes, I could no longer hear music from the party. I wondered what time it was.

I glanced up at the boys, how should I greet a gay Prince that knocked me unconscious and sold himself out or the other who's hella sarcastic and bad boyish, that I hate so much.

I guess you just roll your eyes, mumble shit under your breath, get the hell off the big ass bed and to the door. Bye Felicia.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?"

"Home"

"Are you crazy?" The younger prince asked.

I turned around feeling mad at the accusation,"Should I remind you that you just chased a terrified citizen for no reason then kidnapped her after leaving severe injuries to her head? Also the fact that your gay, that's just soo --- you know what am I the crazy one or you!?"

Prince Chase rolled his eyes.

"Nice pep talk little girl, now come here" he ordered. Did I look like one of his maids?

I arched a brow, "Little girl? Come here?" I questioned dramatically.

He rose his eyebrows, "Did you forget who I am, do you know who I am?"

I rolled my eyes- It seems like we've been doing it a lot around here- "I know who you are, not that I care much about your title or status of this country, I know the law and with the newfound information I have you don't threaten me, so don't order me around until I'm six feet underground."

"Why did you have to put that last part on your statement, it makes no sense?"

I smirked, "It rhymed"

"Now bye, bye " I said, turning to walk away.

"Wait, you can't go" Marcus pleaded.

"Why not?"

"It's four in the morning everyone is already gone, just stay here until morning" he explained.

"Ugh fine, do I sleep here?" I asked hopefully that bed was hella comfy.

"No no this is my room" Chase argued, giving me a hard glare.

"Your lucky cause I'm not moving" I said, in a whiny baby voice.

"Yes you are" he continued to argue.

"Fine then, I guess y'all are fine with me telling the whole world your gay" I sung looking Marcus in the eyes, quietly stepping back to the door, a wicked grin on my face. Gosh, I loved blackmailing, I wasn't gonna actually tell but what they don't know will never hurt them.

"No, no, no, Chase here is happy your gonna stay in his room, right big brother" he said quickly with emphasis on his last few words.

"Whatever, I'm sleeping on my bed though" Chase said looking me in the eye, he must think I'm gonna change my mind because he'll still be here but noo.

"No problemo I'll probably kill you in my sleep" I said seriously.

He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I'll go to my room and no killing please" Marcus said pointing between us, with a serious expression on his face.

"Bye"

"Can I get some clothes?"

"What? No! Where the hell will I get girl clothes from?"

"Your a man whore you must got something in your closet"

He grumbled curses under his breath walking to his closet.

He soon walked out with a guys drawstring shorts and a mickey mouse shirt.

I laughed, he glared at me.

"Go change" he ordered.

After changing in the bathroom I headed back to his room.

"So am taking the left side" I announced walking past him.

"No, I'm taking the left side I always take the left side"

And that's basically how our night went.

***

QOTD: What are your favorite wattpad werewolf books?

Mine is Glitch and The Alpha's First Choice