~25~

~Taehyung POV~

"Starting today, our friendship is officially over!!!"

Sana shouted and turned her back on me, leaving me dumbfounded.
What is wrong with you? I don't..... know you.... anymore..... Minatozaki Sana....

~Sana POV~

"Starting today, our friendship is over!!!"

"Why are you so stupid, Sana?!!" I scolded myself.
Why the fuck did I say that?! I'm so stupid!!!

"Hey Sana-shi," I slowly raised my head to see Mark oppa standing in front of me.
"Oppa...." I whispered, smiling weakly..

"Hey.... what's-" He stopped when I suddenly crushed him in a hug. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked me worriedly.
I buried my face in his chest. "N-nothing.." I felt him wrap his hands around me and place his chin on my head.
"Come on, Sana. I'll treat you drinks while you tell me everything..."

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

"Wow.." Was all Mark oppa said as soon as I finished telling him everything.
"You've gone through a lot, Sana..." Mark oppa said. "Why didn't you tell me about it sooner?"
"I-I'm sorry, oppa..." I whispered while sipping my smoothie. "It's just... problem after problem came to me.... I forgot..."

He smiled. "It's ok, Sana, what matters is that you told me. Come on, I'll take you home. You need some rest after everything that happened."

~Mark POV~

"Bye Sana." I said.
She smiled at me. "Bye oppa. I'll see you tomorrow."
I sighed as I watched her go inside of her ho-.... mansion.

*RING RING*

"What do you want?" I hissed.
"Woah, calm down, handsome."
"Just tell me what you want."
"Report on the girl, Tuan."
I sighed. "She's fine, I took her home. She told me everything."
"What did she say?"
"They told her about Bae Jungyin. She can't accept the fact that her parents are included in this mess."
".....Good..... keep her comfortable... make her feel safe with you and make sure she avoids our target."
"You don't need to tell me that over and over again."
"Just keep on doing what you're doing, Tuan. You know your consequences when we fail."
"Yes."
"Good."

I sighed again as the line was cut.
I'm sorry, Sana. I'm trapped in this mess as much as you are...