Misunderstood

"Um, Chloe, do you want the building to be light or dark red?" Emmet asked his assistant worker, Chloe.

"I guess light red suits the other buildings better. Let's go with that!" Chloe answered.

They were talking about construction works at the far south of Bricksburg, the part where the Kragle incident affected the most. It is not really dating, but Chloe thought it was as they were in a restaurant with like no one around. She never knew that Emmet already had a girlfriend, Lucy. She seemed to enjoy their 'date'. Then, she went on talking, or, 'flirting', with Emmet.

"Do you like chocolates?" Chloe asked.

"Why do you ask that?" Emmet asked.

"Err, never mind. I thought this was a date..."

"A date?!?!" Emmet was shocked. What date? I never liked you!

Lucy was doing her jogging routine around Bricksburg when she jogged past the same restaurant Emmet and Chloe was in. She looked at them. Why must Emmet's assistant be a girl? She thought. But then she was like "Meh" as there were alot of papers of building sites on Emmet and Chloe's table. She was about to leave when suddenly...

"Hey Emmet. Come closer," Chloe ordered.

"Err... Okay..." Emmet did what she told him to.

Then, Chloe wrapped her arms around Emmet's neck and did a kiss. Yeah. On the freaking lips.

Lucy was shocked. Her heart went deep down. Depressed. Hurt. Angry.

Emmet too was shocked. He quickly pulled back.

"Dude, that was NOT GOOD." Emmet said.

"Dude it was just a kiss it's not like you're in trouble or something..." Chloe talked back.

"I HAVE A FREAKING GIRLFRIEND YOU-" Emmet nearly cursed.

"She's not here, right?" Chloe asked.

Unfortunately Lucy did not saw what had happened after the kiss. She was sobbing, crying and felt like she wanted to die. She ran away. Fortunately Emmet saw her running away.

"You are dead wrong," Emmet told Chloe and left the restaurant.

Emmet was running to Lucy, pushing people out of the way like a 100 metre dash. Sooner or later, he caught up with Lucy and by then, they were in front of Emmet's apartment. Emmet grabbed her hand into the apartment. She then let go after being brought into the apartment.

"That was not what it seems like!" Emmet explained.

"Ugg that's it! We're through! Go crawl to your Cloh or whatever her name is! WE'RE DONE!" Lucy shouted.

"Okay! But before you go..." Emmet gave Lucy a necklace. It had a heart with 'E+L' engraved on it. He then wrapped his arms around Lucy's waist and kissed her. Lucy melted into then kiss, then break off at the thirty second mark.

"See ya later, alligator," Emmet cried.

"After a while, crocodile," Lucy cried before running home.

Emmet then sulked into one corner and was moping. He wished it was just a dream. But no. It was reality. His worst nightmare had came true.

Same goes for Lucy after she reached her house.

________________________________

Cried? Good. This is my first sad story next to 'Whispering Love' Had to listen to sad songs to get ideas. PART 2 COMING SOON!!!