CHAPTER 21

"P'Arthit, should we really have to do this?" Kongpob asked as he fidgeted in his place.

Arthit was driving Kongpob and himself to Suttilak Enterprise as planned out. Noel had just called him a few minutes ago, checking whether there was any delay.

"Kong, everything will be fine. I'm here with you, right?" Arthit tried to smoothen his lover.

"I want to see Lia," Kongpob mumbled, but enough to be heard by Arthit.

"Kong, she's safe with her grandparents. Don't worry, nothing will happen to her," Arthit placed a hand on Kongpob's thigh, his eyes still locked on the road.

Kongpob nodded his head and remained silent, so many things running around his mind.

Flashes of how his parents behaved to him, how they beat him up to agree with breaking up with Arthit. How their eyes glowed with disgust and hatred when Kongpob said he's in love with a man.

Kongpob could feel his throat becoming dry as if there is a lump in his throat. His breathing started to go uneasy. Arthit noticing Kongpob's distress patted on his thighs and took Kongpob's hand in his, playing with his fingers.

"I'm here for you baby, nothing will happen."

Just as Arthit's words died down Arthit drove the car pass the Suttilak Company building gate.

Kongpob gulped seeing the big building infront of him. He had known this place for so many years. It was one of his ambition to work for the company and make his parents proud, thinking it will change their behavior towards him.

Arthit stopped the car infront of the entrance and waved at Noel who stood at the door.

"Ready, Kong?"

Kongpob took a deep breath, straightening his suit as he nodded his head.

Kongpob walked out of the car along with Arthit. He was soon engulfed in a tight hug from his brother.

Noel pulled back and looked at his brother from head to toe.

Kongpob was wearing a navy blue suit and pants with a white undershirt, his hair combed backwards. He looked more healthy than the first time he saw him.

"You look handsome my little brother. Pa will be surprised to see you," Noel's smirked.

Arthit smiled as he saw the two brothers, even though he had been assuring Kongpob that nothing bad will happen, just thinking about meeting Mr. and Mrs. Suttilak brought fear into his mind. He feared if they will hurt Kongpob again but he will not allow them to. If they have to touch Kongpob, they will have to pass him.

Noel looked at Arthit and noticed his concern filled expression. He smiled at his brother's love when their eyes met.

"Let's go then? We have so many things to do."

Kongpob nodded at Noel, looking at his boyfriend he walked inside following his brother.

As they walked passed the employees, everyone's jaw dropped. People gossips about the two other individuals following their boss started to spread.

All the employees couldn't stop themselves from being excited seeing one of the most handsome bachelors and on of the richest entrepreneurs of Thailand walking into the boss's office.

At the same time, doubts and confusion started to arise in each and everyone's mind as they stared at Kongpob, the youngest son of Suttilak who was claimed to be missing for the past 5 years. All the employees who have been working in the company for many years could identify the young man, Kongpob was like a friend for them. He never shows off his status like the other Suttilaks except for Noel.