Chapter 2

Your Pov
I finally made it up with tzuyu really easily, Right now we'll have a science exam our teahcer is Sir Kim Taehyung. his very handsome to be honest, but very serious all the time he's presence when he enters our room is very scary." Good Morning class!'. He shouted without showing any expression. *Good Morning Mr. Kim!*
We all stood up cuz if you don't you have to leave his class. "We'll have a oral recitation today'
"So if I call your name stand up or you'll leave early UNDERSTOOD?!'
*Yes sir!*
"Take your sit'
*thank you sir*
I sat down really scared my name will be called.
"Ok as you all know we'll have an exam but i thought it would be better if we'll have a recitation but don't worry all of the questions will be our past topics in science ok let's start". Right now his facing our direction as usual no expression. "Ok Park Jihyo stand up!'. What?! He faced our direction but called another students name wow this is tricky ey? Im so scared. "What isuuee her having trouble figuring it out. "FIVE!.... FOUR!....THREE!....TWOO... ONE'. "Ok Ms. Jihyo remain standing'. "Next.... Min Y/N stand up'. I'm in shock hearing my name,I stood up fast. "Ms. Y/N what do you call the outer most layer of the Sun?'.
"Corona sir'
"Very good ms. Y/N you may now take your seat'. It's my first time seeing him smirk, at this point I sigh of relieved. "Y/N'. A guy finger tapped my shoulder, while whispering my name, I looked at him and he was soobin. "Y-yes?'. "Can I seat with you?'
"Sure'. "Maybe Mr.Kim will call me and I have no idea what to say would you mind if you help me?'. "No not at all '. "Thanks!'. "But I may not know the question'. "O yeah'. He bit his lips and looked around, after a few names were called finally sir kim taehyung fixed his things and stood up well at least I though he was leaving but. "Ok bring out your pens we'll have an exam'. Then my classmate spoke loudly."BUT YOU SAID WERE ONLY HAVING A RECITATION!'. "Uhm.... All of you didn't know what to say except ms . Y/N are you nuts? Now may I tell you something dear?'. "LEAVE MY CLASS!!!'. Her eyes went all weird and you can see her teary eyes. "Move faster!'. She finally got her things ready and left she opened the door and shut it really loud." Ms. Y/N?'. "Uh yes sir?'. "Meet me later since your the only one who answered'. "Yes sir uhm where?'. "In the faculty miss'. Why do I feel so happy? What the hell He grabbed his books and his shoulder bag." You may now take your seat' he was about to leave but he gave me a glare. I don't know where to put my eyes that time, everything seems to be in slow motion. After that we all went to the canteen and it's recess time." Tzuyu!'.
She looked at me and smiled brightly."Y/N -Shii'. "Hows your science?'. She added asking in sarcastic way. "Don't bother asking'. "Speaking of science i have to meet mr. Kim right now'. "I'll come with you'. "Ok'. We went to the faculty and saw mr. kim i think trying to call someone. "Mr. Kim!'. "Oh Hi Ms. Tzuyu and Ms. Y/N. "Ms. Y/N lets go'. "Ok sir?..'. "Ok Y/N i better go now'
"Yeah sure'. She left running with little steps so cutee..... "Ok ms. Y/N congratulation as an good student where do you wanna go anyway?'. "Uhmmm... Ice cream store?'. "Ok?'
We walked together seems like something is up. "Ok Ms.Y/N Pick your flavor. "Any flavor will do sir'. "I said pick!'. Wow he's too grumpy.
"C-chocolate sir'. "Miss I'll have two chocolate ice cream'. "Coming right up sir'. He grabbed the ice cream and picked a seat for us. I kept my mouth shut and remain the silence. "Y/N?'. "Hm? Yes sir?'. "Why are you so quiet? Make some little noise I'm not into it'. "W-what do you mean sir?'. "Well I know your a talkative girl so why don't you talk?'. "Uhm I just don't know what to talk about sir'. "Ask me things maybe?'. "Hmm? How old are you sir?'. "I'm 23 years old'. "Favorite color?'. "I don't have one'. "WHAT??!!! IM SURE YOU HAVE ONEE!'. I smirked and trying to identify his reaction.

*Taehyungs flashback*
"I wonder how the star looks like up close!'. Grandma cant help it and smiled. "Oh dear taehyung the star is any color you like!'. "Just like the sun! The sun flower they are all like the star dear!'. "Wow i red a book about stars and outer space it says that the sun is a giant ball of star full of hot gasses'. "Oh wow!.... All of those is just like you!'. "But im not a ball nor i dont have light?'. "Silly! I mean you shine bright just like the star'. "O..... So my favorite color is yellow just like the star and the sun'
*End of flashback*

"Sorry i dont have any favorite color'. He repeated. "Oh alright'. I lay
my back in the chair as i admire his face looking outside the window."You know i'll melt with that stare ms Y/N'. What?!?!?!? He saw me? How?..."lets go?'. He offered,i just nodded anyway we only have 15 mins break time. We left and he went on the other side and i walked towards our gate his a total different person outside the school  like literal different .... Im speech less
I entered the room with all eyes on me."HOWS DATING WITH A TEACHER?!!!!'. A boy from my class shouted and because of that everyone laughed. "Im sorry but that isnt a da-'
"TEACHERS PET IS THAT YOU!?!!!'. Another loud laughter hit me and keeps crashing my heart "STOP!'. "OHHHHHHH!!!!!'. I stared at them and my tears fell, i grabbed my bag and left. I ran til i got tired seeing tzuyu in P.E playing badminton. I stopped and sat down at the bench where i can hide under a tree. "Y/N?'. She shouted kinda confuse. "What are you doing here?'. "I ran away....'. "You skipped class!?'. "No its ju-'. "Your going to class NOW!'. I eventually ended up going to class but their now quiet cuz a teacher is in front.... The boy who shouted earlier spoke. "Yoh Y/N uhmm im sorry...' He sratched the back of his head and trying to smile. "Just forget it im fine'. I smiled brightly to show them im ok. The lecture finally ended and some girls walked and sat down around me. "Y/N is mr. kim nice? Did he say anything or things? Is he clingy??'. "Uhm what?'. I smiled awkwardly. " OH C'MON Y/N!'. "No hes not flingy he didnt say a thing are you ok now?' I replied annoyed. "And that was not a date! Ok? Its just a price for being a good student, try to be good so that you'll have the chance to have a treat from a teacher'. "Yeah your right'. They all went to their seats'. "Finally i am hoping theres no issue anymore DAMN!'. And finally its home time so basically me and tzuyu is in the same dorm so we went there. "Tzuyu!' I screamed, to be honest im so happy to go home and take a rest. This is a tiring day "Y/N hows your day?'. "Its fine just got a little things happened but everything is fine'. "Oohhh'. "How about yours?' . "I had the same thing my day wasss.... FINE' i giggled and she finally unlocked the door when we opened the door it was dang dirty just like were 3 years old kids and make this mess.

A/N: YA'LL ME I MEAN NO ONE IS READING HELL BRUH BUT ANYWAY BTS IS YOUR HUSBAND WEEEEE!!! (*´>д<)(*˘︶˘*)