Chapter 4

Soobin's Pov
Y/N is really naggy! Really annoying! She keeps calling my phone, im with ryujin which is my girlfriendc annndd.... I.L.O.V.E.H.E.R! I dont really love Y/N she's just my past time girll kinda like "mini happiness" i dont care what she do or anything she keeps scolding me! Im not her boyfriend! Ugh! "Something bothering you?' Ryujin looks worried at this point cuz i looked angry "No nothings bothering me baby' i just smiled and she laid her head in my shoulder i feel like my tears are gonna fall "what the hell am i doing? Im cheating on a girl that i love the most*"
"Baby? I know somethings up, so tell me what is it?' Im sorry ryujin i have to lie about my secret relationship with Y/N but your in my heart and her? Shes nothing! "I-i have to go i have my class today'

"Alright then i'll go to my class too' i left earlier than her i finally got to our room showing Ms. Irene infront. ,where is mr. Kim? And i know im late so i sneaked at the back and she finally spoke "Lets have a recitation today! Mr. Kim did some business so i'll be the one that will watch over you understood!? And! Mr. Soobin why are you late?'
Everyone stared at me like a freak "I was having a hard timmeee?? Uhmm?? Reviewing...'

"What subject is that lil guy?' I'm speechless and i dont know what to say. "P.E ma'am ah! I mean English uhm i mean uhm.. yeah' Fuck! What am i saying? "Enough with excuses! Sit down!' Godd why is she so grumpy!

Your Pov
Mr. Kim is out but the one who replaced him for the day IS WORST! And i dont know why?! But i missed him....... I really do but i dont know....*sigh* " Y/N' soobin is here OMG! I cant breathe!! "S-sup....' He sat down and smiled so cute...

*Time Skip
Its finally home time and tzuyu is still on volleyball training means i had to go to our dorm alone and btw its already dark its 6:54 p.m and the sun is already gone the moon is there then i felt something and it made rush to the bathroom or else i'll pee on my skirt. I finally got out and now GREAT! Our dorm is on the other side and im only at the edge off the field its very empty no ones around there were only lights in the sides of the field i just walked at the side to go around but someone pulled my sling bag and tried to get it i cant see who the hell he or she is but he's strong so probably its a boy "Help!!!' I shouted in the top of my lungs but no ones around so i thinkk.... I cannot get help at this point "HELP ME!!' Then i saw someone kinda near us "MR....!!! HELP ME!!' I could see the guy looked at our direction and opened his flashlight i cant see him clearly but his tall and and seems like his a teacher, he finally reached us and he pulled my bag and and pushed me a little so i can keep distance, i cant help it tears running down my face im so scared he grabbed the man trying to pull my bag he grabbed the collar and pushed againts the wall and punched him several times i couldnt see him still, both of them finally some guards came rushing towards us and finally i saw..... Mr. Kim..... He s-saved me..... I dont know what got into me but i back hugged him really tight he pulled away and faced me and hugged me back, then i realized what im doing and pulled away fast "What are you doing here this late Ms. Y/N?'. I could hear hus tone, its.... Very worried " I was about to go to our dorm but i went to the bathroom and realized that i was so far from our dorm and besides i cant walk in the field thats a rule so i just walked at the side and that happened'

"Gosh Y/N! So careless! I should drop you to your dorm' He's sweet but so big bro style " No thank you sir i can go on my own'. He grabbed my hands and pulled me "Since your such a brat you'll stay in my dorm!'He has a pass code unlike ours we have keys "S-sir you dont have to do this....' He looked at me "Ms. Y/N! If i leave you there something might happen! And im the last person who stayed with you! So if something happens I'LL BE THE PERSON OF INTEREST!' His voice is so deep and loud.... So scaryy....., he opened his closet and grabbed the Unicorn PJ'S "Uhm.... You own that sir?'

"No, its Ms. Irene's its her thank you gift and she said if i wear that we'll be twinning and i dont want to! So you could wear that and besides its too small its for a girl not for me.' He threw it in my hands "Go to the bathroom and change! And wake up early tomorrow i bring you back to your dorm so you could still go to class'. So cool i'll be sleeping with a grumpy science teacher nice (-_-)! I went inside the bathroom and changed, it fits me perfectly, i got out and saw him cooking, a perfect husband, he was wearing knee shorts and a black t-shirt and his not wearing his glasses his handsome.... Uhm i mean no....  He looked at me and smiled "You look cute' He smiled.... For the first time...... "Heh?' I smirked and sat down at his couch. "Wow your life is so boring sir'. He looked at me and looked away fast "Oh sorry...'

"No, no need to say sorry its true i dont have anyone right now but my friend'. Aaaawww..... Poor Mr. Kim "Seriously?, well atleast your house will be noisy for the mean time'  He smirked and trying to hold his laugh "And Y/N?'.  Looked at him "You hugged to tight and i didnt breathe that time CUZ I CAN'T'  now.... I feel embarassed, but i dont know i feel happy..... About it.... "Why so quiet?' Ugh! Stop! "Kinda embarassing sir....' He giggled "Let's eat' i cant say no to him cuz him might get mad and kick me out of here, its dark and scary outside looks so good but i dont know what it is "Mmmm.... It's good....'

"Of course! Mr.Kim is so good at this'  we both giggled. And the conversation started he started telling stories about his life and i did the same. "I'll wash the dishes sir'. He kept silent and spoke "Ok' i was washing dishes and he opened the TV  he was watching some k dramas , finally i finished the dishes and sat down next to him. But not close like 0.2 meter Lol. The k drama was Goblin so cool GONG YOO!! SO AMAZING!! "He's so handsome!!.....'. "Im more handsome than he is' WOW!!!!!SO ARROGANT!, he glared a bit and sarcasticlly smiled "Why? Do you disagree?' He made me smile when i really need someone he's so cool."No to be honest i agree' Euh... "You know i was joking right?' Haha i know buz i totally agree
"Yeh, sir i thought you were too strict and when you enter our room your very scary' He laughed and shows his boxy smile awww~ so adorbz "Im just being strict for well for respect and for you all to focus and i know some hated me for that'. No one! Well at first i do but when i knew you, your such an amazing guy.
"What's wrong?' He asked "I'm a little sleepy'...

TAEHYUNG'S POV
She keeps yawning it makes me smile, told her to go inside the room to sleep but she doesn't want to so i let her yawning, after some channels i passed i felt a head laid in my shoulders, she fell asleep in my shoulders IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK, I can't breath i just nervous around girls everytime they touch me,

*Time skip
It's  3:40 a.m and i have to wake Y/N up so she could ready herself in their dorm not here, i cannot take it "Y/N' She opened her eyes and sat down "Yep i should go now'. She smiled and stood up."should i bring this with me?' She pointed at the PJ'S "It's up to you if you want me to take you there naked' ok thats just a joke im just kidding "SERIOUSLY?!?!' She stood up and came out marching i bet shes mad. " Hey! I was just joking!'. She glared at me and pouted"I will come with you! You can't go home alone! Ok?!' . She sat down and just looking at the floor " I can go home by myself...' God this girl is just so annoying! But i dont why i dont get mad at her.... "Lets go' i grabbed her hands and took her home "Y/N'. She looked at me kinda looking confused "Thank you Ms. Y/N for last night.. you made smile after a long time' She smiled and bowed "Thank you too sir' she finally went inside their dorm and me? Well i left and went back to sleep i need rest!