Chapter 5

TAEHYUNG'S POV
The foundation day will be celebrated next week after the quaterly exam i already made their exams in science and Im sure i dicussed all of their lessons but i dont know if any of them were listening and instead of having tea with the president and chilling, i have to look after some students who doesn't even like me "Ms. Sandara, May i request you to look after my students  during the exam' She was drinking coffee without offering me?!?!?! God damnit im craving for a coffee "Yes, sure no problem' Realllyy?!?! Yes!!! 

"Just one thing better make sure you'll be strict to them'. I handed a piece of paper showing all my rules "Never let them go out during the exam, even if they badly need the bathroom. No food allowed. Only pen on the table. No talking with the seat mate. Keep their selves away from their seat mate..... Do you understand that Ms.?' She was reading the piece of paper that i gave "Yup it's all good'

"Thanks, uhm i better get going now' I brushed myself with my palm and picked all of my stuff and left i have to go to my students

---

Their so noisy! I hate it "CLASS! WHAT'S THIS?!' Everybody sat down in their proper places " I dont like to hear this noise in your quarterly exam so i'll be leaving but no worries Ms. Park will watch over you' They all stared at each other and kinda confused, then a student raised her hand "Yes Ms. Choi?' She stood up very fast "Why do you often leave? Were missing you all the time you leave! Specially Me! I like you sir!' My eyes widen of what i hear "I'm sorry miss but i can't stay here and i have lots to do in the faculty and i dont know what to say about the other one'. She began to be all weird "Can you like me back?' O my god! Kim taehyung are you that handsome to make a student fall inlove?!?! Really? "I can't promise you anything, find someone else please dont hate yourself because i rejected you, find someone better'. I looked at her and she's crying " I'm sorry'

"Ok lets review all of our topic.

"Do you have any questions? Ok no? Then goodbye class!' I Ieft the room with full of guilt, seriously i cant say anything "Mr. Kim!' Y/N is here? Why is she so getting close to me? I dont want that. I might hurt her too....  "You left this inside' its my diary filled with ALL OF MY SECRETS! "Ok thanks' i grabbed it quickly and brisk walked to get out from her sight and by the way  all of the students has a party at the gymnasium tonight and tomorrow will be our party, tonight they can do what ever they want, drink beer, champaign, make lots of noise until morning, no classes tomorrow means the school will have its freedom to let the students walk around and not wearing their uniform but there are some rules something like, no sleeve less shirts, no shorts and no public relationships

I think its a lot but its for the best so uhm... Yeah "Hey Mr. Kim' Tsh. Its irene being hard- headed girl she was always like this! So weird " What do you want Irene?' She had her hands in her back and she keeps moving her foot into the ground "uhm.... Are you still wearing the PJ i gave you?' Oops.... Oh no how can i tell her that i gave it away without offending her? "I think i lost it' She was shocked of what i said... "W-what do you mean?'. Uhmmm..."I think i gave it away i didnt know' she was so shocked "Like as in you gave it a-away?' 

"Yeh like that BUT! its an accident' She pouted "Forget it its actually nothing i gave it to you so you can do whatever you want to it' PHEW!

She's a generous person after all but sometimes annoying, she keeps begging me to do things that i dont want to do!.. Anyway i'll be going to my dorm, i'll just take a peak on the students party i'll check if everythings going fine, "Good Evening sir' The guards greeted energeticly but i could really see their sleepy eyes