Chapter 3

Taehyung's Pov
Dealing with a student isnt bad after all well to be honest i kinda want to try to be chill cuz students are nice but i just dont get the mood of teaching happy, like not my style not at. "Jin hyung!'. I beeped my car cuz he's not answering and i live with him for now i dont feel living alone for this month. This month is a very sad month for me. I lost my favorite spoon i cracked my tumbler, i spilled my first ever milk tea for the month UGH!. "JIN HYUNG!!!! JIN HYUNG!!!'. I beeped my car once again. "OH! WHAT THE FUCK!'. I went out and just pushed the gate, and went back into the car to enter.

"Jin hyung what the hell?!'. I was going crazy out there hes just here watching a FUCKING DRAMA! "Jin hyung im home!'. Ok this old man is making me angry hearing him sobbing cuz of a drama? Eeww! Seriously is he gay?? "Tae!!!!' He screamed crying. "Euh!'.

I went upstairs and put everything on my desk i saw a mail at my bed sheet but before reading it i changed my clothes to just pajamas, i grabbed the letter mail, it doesnt have anything on the paper, it made me bite my lips. "Jin hyung?' He stared at me confused. "Yeah?' . He replied. "Who gave you this letter?' Mann?? Death treath? "I dont her she said to give it to you anyway so i just left it in your bed'.

"Ok thanks hyung'. I went back up and opened it.

*Dear, Taehyung            Daegu
                                         11/14/11

       Its been a long time since i saw you i dont even know how you look like but i hope your in a good life, How are you there in seoul? Is your life good? Are you happy? Im so proud of you Tae i mean Mr.Kim HAHA!... I really do miss you, do you still remember our favorite song?  Im sorry if i have to hide who i am but hope you still know me (///▽///) see im still good at drawing i suppose thats it for now another goodbye Taehyung (´・_・') (〒︿〒) .

Love From Your Friend...

                                            XOXO (^__^)

I have no clue but it seems like shes an old friend and this letter was in 2011 and its been 8 years from now wow thats a long time but who sent
it? But i think she's a girl" Who sent it Tae?'.

"I dont know hyung'........

YOUR POV

We had to wake up early to have a general cleaning bruhhhh were girls but it seems like some pigs lives here
"Ok Y/N i'll do the dishes and you'll do vacuming the thingsss'. Uhm to be honest im not in the mood to clean but o well..

"Alright, but as i remember we don't have any vaccum cleaner?' I answered, she made face and grabbed the broom i was holding. "Fine you'll dishes i'll this ok?!'. I think she had gone mad....

"FINE!'. Im trying to hold back my laughter cuz shes in a bad mood and i know whyy... She has her monthly menstration, after 3 hours maybe we finally finished the choressss finally we woke up at excactly 2:00 a.m and finished cleaning at 5:09 a.m soo we'll fix oursleves and go to school. As usual we walked together.

"Y/N shii?'. I looked at her it seems like she wanted to tell me something, but what is it? "Yeh?'.

" I think i'll be moving to another school next year'.

"Uhm thats fine atleast we could still see eachother here in seoul i could just go to your school in my free times'. She stopped walking for a moment.

"Uhm i'll be moving to Taiwan with my parents, they decided that i should just study there since my older cousin will graduate soon, dad said that i should study with him and i dont want to Y/N, i dont want to leave you'. She began crying and i hugged her, i dont want to be tje reason that tzuyu will turn her parents down.

"Tzuyu listen, im fine ok? I'll be fine we could still video chat right? And besides thats too far away' Im trying to cheer her up even tho i wanted to cry..... A lot!, i sent her to her room and went to my class seeing mr.kim is isnt my style but want eveuh hes our first sub... I walked inside and sat down and soobin is next to me my heart keeps racing when im with him. "Hi Y/N'.He smiled brightly showing his dimples UGGHHH!!! "Something wrong Y/N?'

"Uhn no... Im just feeling so weird today'. WAAAAAHHHH!!!! HELP ME!!! I cant stand it one wrong move i'll kiss this shit!. "Are you sure your fine?'.

"Yeah im fine' At this point i don't know what to do. "Y/N-shii?'.

"Uhm yes?' My heart is fucking beating fast im dying ughhhWAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAH!
"Y/N i like you'. My eyes widen and dont know what to say. "I-i like you back'. He smiled and hugged me really tight like very very tight " I didnt know you like me back!'

"Uhm... Actually i have a crush on you but im just too scared to tell you' finally i had the courage to tell him what i feel, im so happy. But it all disappeared when mr. Kim entered.

"Good Morning class'. As always we stood up to greet back, "Sit down, i suppose that two of your classmates develope love for each other ey?'. Everyone looked at each other and asking if it was him/her" Y/N i think its us' soobin whispered. "What? How?He just entered'. He was so nervous and i dont know why. "And so what as long as i love you and as long as you love me were safe, soobin..... I love you'. I smiled and he just stared at me and didnt response, maybe he's not yet ready.... Or he's nervous, i'll wait for his response, cuz thats true love." Sorry i'm 2 minutes late but we still have 58 minutes to tackle our next lesson, is it ok if i change your sitting arrangement' before we could answer he pulled out  an envelope which looks like a seat plan, he called us one by one he placed me at the back "Ok from now on thats your seat plan, who ever moves expect your grade to be 60, the president talked to me and he pleased me to be your adviser even if i had a busy schedule i said yes'. He keeps moving his eyes and looking around, whats wrong with him?

"I know no one cares but you have no choice AND I know you hated my subject but once again YOU HAVE NO CHOICE and i also know you hated me? IS IT TRUE?!'

*no sirr*

"What a nice lie, i liked it.'. He is a true keen observer "Ok just a lil trivia im Kim Taehyung from Daegu i have 2 younger siblings, i have no favorite color you see i cant deal with any color, and i have my grandma but she's dead'

"Are you ready to listen?!' We all answered well of course, can you feel how unlucky we are? Dealing with a 23 year old guy with a grumpy attitude Ugh! He even separated me from soobin! Zhit! "I bet a classmate of yours seems so mad about something, is it because i put her apart from her crush? Would you stand up ms. Min?' Me?!?! But how does he know?! Damn it! He doesnt know how to call a pretty name GOSHA Min Y/N... Haaaa.... But Ms. Min????? UGHHHH!!!!"Ms. Min Y.....!'. Oh no......"Ms. Min Yoonji!'. My eyes went  relaxed when i heard yoonji, hahaha!! Go out! He pointed at the door and looked at me like i did something wrong "Ms. Y/N..... Whats with that face?'. Uhmmm what?! Mw again??!?! Shit!"You seem so nervous? Whats up?'

"Nothing sir i aint nervous uhmmm its just i have my per-' He's eyes widen and pointed at me "Ok! Thats probably enough' . HeHe daz how i deal with some things ya know! "Dont ever say TMI around me please!'. To be honest i wanna laugh hard but you see his too defensive and i dont want to fail this first quarter.

A/N: HIIII!!! I changed the font cuz i back red my own story and found that its kinda hard to understand and stuff and i thought changing font will help OKKKKIIIII!! (///▽///) (°ω°)