chapter 1

It's Saturday morning I rub my eyes out of exhaustion while sitting up. I start completating whether I should get out of bed or actually do something for the day.

"Guess I'll go and get some breakfast" as I'm getting up my phone starts ringing. I read the caller ID. 'Goof Ball 💚' I answer it. "heyy nerddd" the lovely voice says to me.

I laugh "hey what's up" I begin removing my clothes and change into some new ones also slipping into a pair of shoes. "what are you doing btw" I reply "well I am starving and I also need some coffee so I'm heading out right now" she responds "wait dude did you just wake up?"

"yeah I did actually" "it's like five in the afternoon what the heck" she says. I start making my way down stairs also grabbing my keys. "well since you're getting food and coffee can you bring me some too"

opening my front door also making my way to my car. I say "I sure can well what do you want", "just get me whatever you're getting" I step into my car. "wait where are you right now", "um.. home" I begin start to start my car.

"oh then I'll call you back when I'm there" I say "k byee don't take long or I'm eating your food too" I gasp "you wouldn't" I hear her giggling then blurts out "loser" she hangs up.

"what a strange girl she is" I say while smiling. Also making two stops to Starbucks and Subway. Especially knowing that she was vegan i just had to go with it.

An hour later~

Standing in front of her door holding all of our food. I pull out my phone and call her. It rings at least once before the door in front of me swings open.

Looking down at my girlfriend, she gives me a small smile before speaking up. "heyy did you get everything" she says while looking up at me "of course I did"

I say as she grabs her food and drink. "well I'm just gonna head back home and eat this and probably take another nap" I say jokingly and began to turn around and walk away. Before I can she speaks up.

"what no let's eat together and watch a movie or something" she says. turning my head to look at her she's staring up at me. me knowing I can't resist that face. "sure let's do it, either way I kind of you owe you since you've been gone on your tour and stuff"

she smiles and walks away from me while sipping her coffee. I walk in and close the door behind me.
Following behind her as she takes a seat on her living rooms couch.

she pats the seat next to her "c'mon i won't bite..yet" I sit down and glance at her as she says that.

she winks and laughs "I'm joking geez" I shake my head and laugh as well. "So what are we gonna watch" I say taking a sip of my coffee then opening my wrapped food also biting into it.

Barely noticing that she had already put on a show. "The Office" one of her favorite Tv shows. which we watch for an hour of.

I glance down at her drink and notice she has
already pretty much drank all of it.
she grabs mine and takes a sip while looking at me. "you know that's mine bil", "yeah that's kinda why I drank some" she begins moving our trash onto the small table in front of us.

"Done already" I ask, she moves closer to me and cuddles up against me also wrapping her arms around me. "yupp" i move my hand onto her back and begin to rub it. "I should probably get going bil" i say while looking at my watch. [8:30pm]

she slowly gets onto my lap without removing her arms from where they were. "10 more minutes okay" she says while I gently rub her back. I look at her face, then she notices me staring at her and a piece of her hair falls onto her face which I move away. she begins to move closer to my face and we share a kiss. we look at each other for a while then I speak up.

"I love you Billie" she looks at my lips then back up into my eyes. she smiles and replies. "I love you too Dominic" she says before laying her head back onto my chest.

~