chapter 9

- continuing last chapter

I quickly get up from my chair "Let me get that really quick haha" I chuckle awkwardly for some reason,
why am I getting nervous?

I quickly get up from my chair "Let me get that really quick haha" I chuckle awkwardly for some reason,why am I getting nervous?

I open the door and I'm met with a gorgeous blonde woman "hey Dom" she says happily while smiling with her arms behind her back. I hesitate for a second "hey..what are you doing here?" she stares into my eyes for a second which sends shivers down my spine before looking behind me.

"oh my god, you must be Olivia" she takes a step inside as she sneakily slides her hand up and places it on my abdomen as she moves close to me to hide it. Olivia stands up excitedly "holy shit, hi billie I'm a huuge fan" they both walk towards each other smiling and give each other a hug.

Olivia's mother stands up as well greeting billie once again "oh hello it's nice to see you again!" billie says before giving her a hug. I glance over at Olivia and we make eye contact which causes us to look away at the same time.

Billie glances at the both of us before turning back to Olivia "oh shoot did I just interrupt you guys while you were doing something" she holds Olivia's hands gently she shakes her head "No you're good we were just going through the editing process" she glances over at me again. "Oh uh yes the editing process!"

Billie looks behind her at the screen "mind If I have a listen?" Olivia's eyes light up for a second before she frowns "I don't know I don't think it's good enough" she squeezes her hands.

"Trust me when I say this, that song is great, and I mean it Olivia I'm sure Billie will agree on it as well" Olivia thinks about it for a few minutes before turning to her mom which she nods as well then she speaks up "Okay, but you have to be honest don't sugarcoat anything" she stares at Billie hopefully "You have my promise on that I got you girl"

they let go of each others hands and head over to the chairs so I shut the door behind me, Olivia and her mom take a seat I make my way over as well, I whisper into Billie's ear "just take my seat baby" which she smiles in response before taking a seat.

"okay I'm excited let's hear it" Billie says before clicking away on the mouse. "so... what is your song about if you don't mind me asking" she asks Olivia, she hesitates for a second "it's about my ex boyfriend really.." I glance at her but she's just staring at the rings on her fingers

Billie takes a hold of her hand before pressing the play button, we listen through the whole song once again. We both turn to look at Billie but instead she has tears in her eyes which causes a small pain in my chest.

"hey... its okay bil" I rub her back comforting her, she wipes the tears off her face before turning to Olivia "holy shit that was amazing" Olivia smiles big "hearing that from you means a lot thank you" they continue to smile at each other

"but you definitely have to put some extra instrumentals in the background or add stuff and this would be much more" Billie adds before standing up "I'm sorry I actually have to go my brother must be waiting for me in the lobby"

Olivia stands up too "Oh no worries thank you so much for being here it was great to meet you finally" they exchange hugs before she walks to the door "Dominic can I speak to you for a minute outside?" I nod and walk over to the door and shut it behind me

As we step outside I turn back to face her "what are you doing here??" she crosses her arms "is me being here a problem?" I wave my hands in disagreement "no no you just surprised me is all, I thought you had plans with Fin"

"I do but something came up and we had to drive over, I told him I was going to drop by your studio really quick to say Hi" she looks into my eyes once again "she's really pretty you know" I squint my eyes at her "Er.. what are you trying to hint at here" I take a step towards her.

"Oh nothing just pointing out the obvious" she takes a step towards me as well our bodies basically touching already. "right" I lean down placing a slow kiss on her lips, she hooks her arms around my neck pulling me down as she returns the kiss. "did you get my jacket by the way" I say as I pull away slightly.

"ugh what a way to ruin the moment babe" she starts to turn away but I pull her back from the waist and hold her against me "you didn't answer my question" she looks up while leaning back into me.

"yes I did" I place a kiss on her forehead "thank you see wasn't that hard to answer" she groans "okay I really do have to go now, I'll text you later Finneas is probably waiting on me" she places a quick kiss on my lips then pulls away from me.

"I love youu" she begins to walk away with a sassy step in her. "I love you too" I say as she walks away.

I sigh "what a woman" I turn the doorknob and walk back inside the room, shutting the door behind me I walk back to my seat Olivia looks at me "I didn't think you two were close or knew one another" she says looking away from me to pay attention back to her notebook.

"Er.. yeah we are" I nod as I say it "that's cool" she says before getting up and her mom does the same "we're actually gonna head out now if you don't mind" I shake my head and stand up again.

"Is it okay If I got your number I would like to continue working on this song with you if possible" she stares at me while holding her phone out to me.

"oh yeah for sure" I gently take the phone and put my number into it. "All set" I hand it back to her which she takes it.

"It was great and fun to work with you Dominic" she smiles which causes a smile to spread on my face as well. "Likewise Miss Rodrigo" we both chuckle at that "oh my god just Olivia please" I nod. "Got it my bad" I open the door for them I shake her moms hand then she walks past me soon after

I hold my hand out towards Olivia and she slides her hand into mine shaking it gently she holds it there as she locks eyes with mine then our hands part and she turns away "bye Dominic" I wave at them as they walk away "bye Olivia.."

I leave the door open and make my way back to my chair and take a seat in it. what the heck was that whole interaction. was she flirting with me? ugh I'm just imagining things like I gotta be.

A/N's note:

I might make this whole book about like a love triangle between the MC and billie and olivia but I don't really know. I like how it's going with the story so far between the two chapters with her being introduced. . we'll see. Anyway thanks for reading once again.