chapter 6

January 26, 2020

It is 8pm, I find myself in my closet rummaging through it. Pulling out a suit from it's hanger I throw my current clothes on the floor and start putting the suit on.

Billie walks out of her closet with her outfit on but in arm she has another pile of clothes. "you done yet?" she asks as she places the clothes in a bag. "um not yet" i say as she takes out a pair of sunglasses she puts them on.

glancing over at her as I'm changing she makes her way to the door. "I'll wait downstairs" after that she leaves the room. minutes after I'm finally in the suit I look at mirror quickly then make my way downstairs.

walking down the stairs I look up to see Finneas and his girlfriend Claudia at the doorway. "hey guys" I yell out walking over to them. "wow you both look amazing" I say looking at their outfits.

Claudia looks down at her dress then back at Finneas he smiles at her. "you guys look like models dead ass" billie comments as we all head outside.

after getting into a limo we drive to the Staples Center*

we finally arrive, Finneas and Claudia are the first ones out, soon after me and billie get out. I scan the area and I'm found with familiar faces of celebrities. "wow this shit is wild" billie blurts out before fixing her glasses.

"really is" I say before billie grabs a hold of my hand "we should probably head inside" looking down at her face I nod so we catch a glimpse of Claudia and Finneas on the red carpet getting their photos taken, so we step onto it as well.

we're both engulfed by the sound of cameras being clicked and the flashing lights sort of blind us mostly me considering that billie is wearing sunglasses.

I wrap an arm around her and she moves closer to me. we both smile at the camera, after a few pictures together we head inside. we're escorted to our seats soon after we meet up Finneas again.

after the announcement of the Grammy's were finally starting everyone took their seats. I sat on the right side of Billie then Finneas was on her left and Claudia was beside him.

~~

hours later after the awards *

"Holy shit guys I was not expecting you guys to win these many" I say as we're walking up to our house. holding the door open for them they walk in "okay first of all we were not expecting to win any in the first place" billie blurts out.

they both look at each other "I would've been fine with at least one" Finneas comments. I shake my head "oh please you guys worked your asses off you two deserve these awards" billie leaves the room with the awards for a few minutes then returns.

"well I gotta drop these off at home I'll see you guys in a few" they share a small hug. soon after Finneas leaves "my baby a grammy winner hold up" I make a invisible camera with my hands and point it at her. we both laugh "like this can't be real Dominic am I dreaming??"

I shake my head "nope that happened it's very real" she starts wiping her eyes slightly "aww no it's okay lil mama like I said you guys deserve this you guys made this happen" she fans her eyes with her hand "I know it's just crazy"

I stare at her face in admiration "all this support, from my fans and shit like I can't believe it" she looks up at me with her red watery eyes "we'll all be here for you no matter what bil" she smiles at me before kissing me.

"thanks Dom, that means alot to me" she kisses me before hugging me.

she wipes her face again before looking up at me again "so you ready to go celebrate?" I nod with a grin on my face "hell yeah" we both laugh before running up to our room to change outfits. . .

~~

this episode was supposed to be out earlier but ran out of ideas while writing it at first.. but it's here, if you guys enjoyed this chapter, once again don't forget to vote!

BTW I'm a GUY, who really loves billie, I'm sure there's dudes out there who love her as well but yeah felt like I needed to point this out idk lol